Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dunn_Deal28

$cam...

Recommended Posts

Panthers owner made some comments about Newton's shoulder. A lot of vagueness in the comments but even so, it would appear that Newton's injury might be more serious than people initially thought. Don't like to wish injuries on people, but I wouldn't mind if he had to sit out the 2019 season.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25772192/owner-david-tepper-says-carolina-panthers-keeping-options-open-light-qb-cam-newton-shoulder-injury

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Panthers owner made some comments about Newton's shoulder. A lot of vagueness in the comments but even so, it would appear that Newton's injury might be more serious than people initially thought. Don't like to wish injuries on people, but I wouldn't mind if he had to sit out the 2019 season.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25772192/owner-david-tepper-says-carolina-panthers-keeping-options-open-light-qb-cam-newton-shoulder-injury

 

 

I would prefer it to be career ending. Fuck that prima donna clown and his front runner superman act. I much prefer seeing him with the hoodie over his head and that pouty expression on his puss.  Only the worst for the scamster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tundra said:

I would prefer it to be career ending. Fuck that prima donna clown and his front runner superman act. I much prefer seeing him with the hoodie over his head and that pouty expression on his puss.  Only the worst for the scamster. 

I wish I could tell you how much I Hate this guy.....I'd like to see him acquire a big giant Hump on his Back....So we could call him Humpty.....and he can't possibly do the Super Dick Head again..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

You guys are simply jealous because their guy is better than our guy. 🤩

Cam Tops my list of all time Douche Bags... He's also a superb Athlete….I can't take that away from him …..If he were on fire I would piss on him....but i'd try not to put him out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jobuc597 said:

Cam Tops my list of all time Douche Bags... He's also a superb Athlete….I can't take that away from him …..If he were on fire I would piss on him....but i'd try not to put him out...

I would piss an inch from his face, so the piss would splatter him in his eyes while he was still conscious, but it wouldn't put the fire out. 

Yes he is a superb athlete and if he had been drafted by the Bucs I'd probably be Monken Off to his poster. But he wasn't so I'm not. Instead, I am lobbing vile oaths at the scummy turd smearing front running homoholic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tundra said:

I would prefer it to be career ending. Fuck that prima donna clown and his front runner superman act. I much prefer seeing him with the hoodie over his head and that pouty expression on his puss.  Only the worst for the scamster. 

Unfortunately due to my mental illness I think I have seen or listened to just about every bucs game for the last 30+ years and I can’t recall one player I wanted to see get punched in the mouth more than Scam. But just for fun ley’s Play your favorte Top 5 and I will start.

1. Cam Newton

2. The fat fuck coach from the Packers “Mike Holmgren”.

3. Jimmy Johnson

4. Tie- I always wanted tp punch Testaverde and Dilfer Equally

5. Tie- Peyton Manning for the Monday Night comeback and every ref involved on the Bert Emmanuel debacle. 

I know technically it’s more than 5 but it was still worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mistermarty said:

Unfortunately due to my mental illness I think I have seen or listened to just about every bucs game for the last 30+ years and I can’t recall one player I wanted to see get punched in the mouth more than Scam. But just for fun ley’s Play your favorte Top 5 and I will start.

1. Cam Newton

2. The fat fuck coach from the Packers “Mike Holmgren”.

3. Jimmy Johnson

4. Tie- I always wanted tp punch Testaverde and Dilfer Equally

5. Tie- Peyton Manning for the Monday Night comeback and every ref involved on the Bert Emmanuel debacle. 

I know technically it’s more than 5 but it was still worth it.

I give that a Standing Fucking Ovation (SFO).  

people animated gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

Cam Tops my list of all time Douche Bags. …..If he were on fire I would piss on him....but i'd try not to put him out...

 

26 minutes ago, Tundra said:

I would piss an inch from his face, so the piss would splatter him in his eyes while he was still conscious, but it wouldn't put the fire out. 

You two are sounding like pussies. 

I'd roast a  couple marshmallows off his flaming face until they caught fire, piss on them to put em out, stuff one in each eye, shove an apple in his mouth, a banana up his ass, cover him in fudge, and get a female Uber driver to send him to Dairy Queen to get ice cream with dat.

Fan Food.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

 

You two are sounding like pussies. 

I'd roast a  couple marshmallows off his flaming face until they caught fire, piss on them to put em out, stuff one in each eye, shove an apple in his mouth, a banana up his ass, cover him in fudge, and get a female Uber driver to send him to Dairy Queen to get ice cream with dat.

Fan Food.

Holy Shit....I'm not speaking for Tundra ...but for my self ...what a pussy I am....I've never had that much anger.....:ROTFLMAO:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bucs63 said:

 

You two are sounding like pussies. 

I'd roast a  couple marshmallows off his flaming face until they caught fire, piss on them to put em out, stuff one in each eye, shove an apple in his mouth, a banana up his ass, cover him in fudge, and get a female Uber driver to send him to Dairy Queen to get ice cream with dat.

Fan Food.

Well at least we were being realistic.......

:ROTFLMAO:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

You guys are simply jealous because their guy is better than our guy. 🤩

Always curious to see how the most informed would react if Newton was the Bucs' QB and surrounded with the same shit defense, o-line and running game that we've seen over the last decade or so. Considering where he started his collegiate career, we'd probably get bombarded with hot takes about Cam being a victim of circumstance and of a shitty roster. Had he started out as Nole, the pitch forks would be out in full force.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, UncleBuc said:

Hey douche nozzle, please do tell and offer proof of Winston sexually assaulting anyone.    You're Spartacus and he's Brett Cavanaugh.   Congrats.

He's missed games due to a suspension for sexually assaulting an Uber driver and then lying about it. Multiple women have credibly accused him. Winston and his deadbeat friends have been caught in lies about what happened. I believe it is more likely than not that Winston is guilty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tfree32 said:

I’m struggling to understand how some can hate Cam for being a douchey attention whore and yet defend Winston so vociferously.

Cam has been a hell of a lot better QB. He also hasn’t sexually assaulted anyone or had nearly the run-ins with the law that Winston has.

There seems to be a few things that you Struggle to understand....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tfree32 said:

He's missed games due to a suspension for sexually assaulting an Uber driver and then lying about it. Multiple women have credibly accused him. Winston and his deadbeat friends have been caught in lies about what happened. I believe it is more likely than not that Winston is guilty.

I believe it's more than likely you're a 50 year old virgin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tundra said:

The Winston hate is really a faithful pillar of his fandom. Let him run with it, it really is kind of amusing and almost necessary. 

I hadn't thought of it in those terms....Your exactly correct.....It's pathetic and almost impossible to believe any bullshit he writes....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tfree32 said:

 

Half of the Bucs’ fanbase feels the same way. 

Tsk Tsk.......let's not oversell ourselves, tfree.

Can you back that accusation up with tangible evidence? I bet you can't.

On topic, fuck $cam with tundra's dick and tb-buc's face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×