Sign in to follow this  
Dunn_Deal28

$cam...

Don't know what percentage of Buc fans think Winston is an immature and impetuous knuckle-head of wandering hands and dick. But Jamesis is our lovable knuckle-head and I'll bet there are plenty Buc fans who'd be willing to piss on his face if it were on fire. And many with the intent of actuality putting it out. 

30 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Don't know what percentage of Buc fans think Winston is an immature and impetuous knuckle-head of wandering hands and dick. But Jamesis is our lovable knuckle-head and I'll bet there are plenty Buc fans who'd be willing to piss on his face if it were on fire. And many with the intent of actuality putting it out. 

Ding.. Ding.. Ding.. Ding …..You win the internet today ...pick up your prize.....If his face was on fire ,count on me ….I wound knock down a lot of you guys to be first to piss on his face…..solely to put out the Fire.....In my best Terrell Owens voice " he's my Quarter Back"..... 

2 hours ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Tsk Tsk.......let's not oversell ourselves, tfree.

Can you back that accusation up with tangible evidence? I bet you can't.

On topic, fuck $cam with tundra's dick and tb-buc's face.

I think the poll and comments from this article are pretty representative and support my position.

https://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/2018/07/02/what-to-do-with-jameis-winston-bucs-fans-react/

On 1/17/2019 at 7:22 AM, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Always curious to see how the most informed would react if Newton was the Bucs' QB and surrounded with the same shit defense, o-line and running game that we've seen over the last decade or so. Considering where he started his collegiate career, we'd probably get bombarded with hot takes about Cam being a victim of circumstance and of a shitty roster. Had he started out as Nole, the pitch forks would be out in full force.

Because that dipshit got ahold of a stolen laptop and got himself kicked off the Florida football team, the Gators got left with John Brantley as the starting quarterback  . . . and Urban Meyer quit to "spend more time with his family."   But for that shithead's antics, Newton stays with Florida and wins a national title, instead of going the JUCO route for a year before going to the highest bidder in Auburn.   I hate that fuck with a passion for the cavalcade of events that took place thanks to his idiotic decision.    My reaction would have been decidedly negative had he been drafted by the Bucs.

11 hours ago, SundayTicket said:

Because that dipshit got ahold of a stolen laptop and got himself kicked off the Florida football team, the Gators got left with John Brantley as the starting quarterback  . . . and Urban Meyer quit to "spend more time with his family."   But for that shithead's antics, Newton stays with Florida and wins a national title, instead of going the JUCO route for a year before going to the highest bidder in Auburn.   I hate that fuck with a passion for the cavalcade of events that took place thanks to his idiotic decision.    My reaction would have been decidedly negative had he been drafted by the Bucs.

Don’t worry the Sunday, the butthurt is strong in that one and he somehow blames folks being critical of the number one overall pick with where he attended college. Not with 76 turnovers in four seasons or getting himself suspended.

Living locally I can say that the Winston haters vs supporters (casual fans I talked to while working, family members, friends, callers on sports radio, local media) that it’s pretty split down the middle.

I’m not a hater like some on this board think I am. I’ve just been critical of the guy’s play because of where he was drafted. But I want to see him turn into a top franchise QB and be the answer for years to come. 

Perhaps now that he has a QB whisperer as coach to add to all pro WR, very good 2nd WR in Godwin, fantastic little slot guy in Hump, an emerging star at TE in Howard that he can blossom into great QB. I’m sure they will fix the issues with the line and also make sure they have a better running game.

THEN it’ll be time for him to shine. 

Go Bucs 2019!

....I would draft a talented QB just in case after all the prices are in place, Winston either doesn’t turn into a great QB or decides to grab a pussy again.

33 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

For this upcoming draft who and what round are you picking this talented QB?

The only 2 kids I would touch at QB in this coming up draft are Lock and the Duke kid.......and both of them will go in the mid 1st round......and I ain't spending my first round pick on a what-if scenario. I love Lock and think he's going to be really good, but the owners of the franchise have already hitched their wagons to Jameis, so I am looking best OL, DL, or DB available at 4. That is just my take on the situation.

15 hours ago, tfree32 said:

Agreed. That’s what many of us would like to do to Winston. Solid post.

And there you go ...and that's what we get from every one of your post....GO beat on Winston.....That what you bring here same shit ...over and over ..you have zero sense of humor....and folks like you usually smell like rotting flesh

4 hours ago, SamuraiBuc said:

The only 2 kids I would touch at QB in this coming up draft are Lock and the Duke kid.......and both of them will go in the mid 1st round......and I ain't spending my first round pick on a what-if scenario. I love Lock and think he's going to be really good, but the owners of the franchise have already hitched their wagons to Jameis, so I am looking best OL, DL, or DB available at 4. That is just my take on the situation.

Which, in my opinion, is the correct take on the situation. Not sure on that OL at #5. There's no OLman I'd take even with a trade back and too many other positions I would take. Devin White, Multiple DLs, maybe Greedy.

5 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

And there you go ...and that's what we get from every one of your post....GO beat on Winston.....That what you bring here same shit ...over and over ..you have zero sense of humor....and folks like you usually smell like rotting flesh

Some of you like him. Some of us don't. Both are valid opinions. 

How is having a sense of humor relevant? Winston has been credibly accused of sexually assaulting multiple women. Are you suggesting we should simply laugh that off?

1 hour ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Which, in my opinion, is the correct take on the situation. Not sure on that OL at #5. There's no OLman I'd take even with a trade back and too many other positions I would take. Devin White, Multiple DLs, maybe Greedy.

I agree. Jonah Williams and Greg Little are going in the Top 10 in many mocks. But the scouting reports on Williams seem to indicate he might be better suited for right tackle or even guard in the pros. And Little seems to be valued more for upside than performance. If we love one of them and trade back and still get him, I'd be okay with that. But they don't seem like good values if we stay at #5.

The two game changers look to be Bosa and Quinnen Williams. They'll be gone by the time we pick and after them it's a crapshoot. I think there will be some real value in trading down as teams right behind us try to climb over each other to draft one of the top QBs. I saw one recent column that speculated as many as four QBs could go in the Top 10. 

So my draft strategy would be to see if Bosa or Quinnen slides and take them if they do. Once they're gone, auction the pick and trade back. Outside of the top two guys, I don't see a ton of difference between guys who will be drafted in the Top 10 and guys who will go in the later first and early second. So trade back a couple of times and add picks. This isn't a team that's a player or two away from a playoff run. We need talent and depth all over the place.

4 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

Some of you like him. Some of us don't. Both are valid opinions. 

How is having a sense of humor relevant? Winston has been credibly accused of sexually assaulting multiple women. Are you suggesting we should simply laugh that off?

so a sense of humor has nothing to do with Winston....It is simply how your perceived by others....

Winstons Sexual dealings is on him.. If he Grabbed some uber snatch and she's willing to take a check instead of prosecuting him...???? Maybe it's just cheaper to pay her...I don't know ...some of his shit is just Juvenile bullshit....The fact that no one is willing to follow up on his Rape claims ...leaves just too many questions that I don't care to get into ...The Buc organization and his new coaches as well his older coaches believe in him ..so be it.....But you only Talk about your feeling about him and I feel I stopped listening to you a while back...and your entitled to your opinion ...I would fight for you on that...but i've had enough... 

2 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I think that if Bosa falls, it's Bosa.

I think if Quinnen Williams falls, it's Quinnen Williams.

Then (in this particular order for me) it is:

1) Devin White
2) Greedy Williams
3) Jonah Williams
4) Clelin Ferrell
5) Drew Lock

That would be my top 7 "big" board on draft night (unless one of the 7 break a hip or shit the bed between combine and draft night). I don't think you could go wrong with any of these 7.

2 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

so a sense of humor has nothing to do with Winston....It is simply how your perceived by others....

Winstons Sexual dealings is on him.. If he Grabbed some uber snatch and she's willing to take a check instead of prosecuting him...???? Maybe it's just cheaper to pay her...I don't know ...some of his shit is just Juvenile bullshit....The fact that no one is willing to follow up on his Rape claims ...leaves just too many questions that I don't care to get into ...The Buc organization and his new coaches as well his older coaches believe in him ..so be it.....But you only Talk about your feeling about him and I feel I stopped listening to you a while back...and your entitled to your opinion ...I would fight for you on that...but i've had enough... 

Winston missed multiple games last season due to his rapey tendencies. So he’s not just a scumbag, he’s a scumbag whose criminal antics cause him to miss games and screw over his team. His own teammates can’t rely on him to be eligible. Arguably, he played a role in getting Koetter and his staff fired. I prefer Arians, so maybe that winds up being a good thing in the long run. But the Bucs can’t rely on Winston to remain eligible to play or to play well enough when he is eligible to lead them to wins.

Hopefully Arians does the QB whisperer thing and helps Winston mature. But in my view, being rapey isn’t a maturity issue, it’s a character issue. You either respect women or view them as objects that exist for your gratification. So I’m doubtful that’s coachable.

11 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

For this upcoming draft who and what round are you picking this talented QB?

Will Grier or Kyle Shurmur would be a good gets somewhere in rounds 2-4. Both very talented QBs who could blossom with a QB guru like Arians. 

Lock is my favorite QB in the draft, but he will be a first rounder. 

The Bucs would have a young QB to develop should Jaboo get injured, play like shit or do something stupid to get suspended. 

Hopefully Winston plays great and earns a long term deal, but it’s good to have another young option to develop just in case. 

On 1/18/2019 at 8:45 PM, tfree32 said:

He's missed games due to a suspension for sexually assaulting an Uber driver and then lying about it. Multiple women have credibly accused him. Winston and his deadbeat friends have been caught in lies about what happened. I believe it is more likely than not that Winston is guilty.

There have been NO CHARGES against him in regards to rape, sexual assault or anything else remotely related to "SEX".  But don't let that stop you.  The obsession you have with Winston is very weird and is borderline psychotic.  You are a one-trick pony, T.  Stop it.  You don't like him so find another team to follow.  

Carry on.  😉

3 hours ago, SamuraiBuc said:

I think that if Bosa falls, it's Bosa.

I think if Quinnen Williams falls, it's Quinnen Williams.

Then (in this particular order for me) it is:

1) Devin White
2) Greedy Williams
3) Jonah Williams
4) Clelin Ferrell
5) Drew Lock

That would be my top 7 "big" board on draft night (unless one of the 7 break a hip or shit the bed between combine and draft night). I don't think you could go wrong with any of these 7.

Solid. 

My only grip with that list is Greedy. I think he’s a bit overrated and like Baker more.

57 minutes ago, MrBlaque666 said:

There have been NO CHARGES against him in regards to rape, sexual assault or anything else remotely related to "SEX".  But don't let that stop you.  The obsession you have with Winston is very weird and is borderline psychotic.  You are a one-trick pony, T.  Stop it.  You don't like him so find another team to follow.  

Carry on.  😉

He was suspended multiple games by the NFL this season for sexual assault. The fact there have neem no criminal charges filed against him doesn’t make him innocent. 

I’ll make you a deal. You and UncleBuc are extemely well positioned to keep an eye on Jameis, as you each have your lips securely attached to his nutsack. So how about this...I’ll try not to make fun of the two of you for lapping at Jameis’ salty chocolate balls if you guys keep him eligible to play by talking him out of raping anyone else. 

Deal? 

The NFL "concluded that Winston violated the personal conduct policy by touching the driver in an inappropriate and sexual manner without her consent and that disciplinary action was necessary and appropriate." As part of of his discipline, Winston is required to obtain a clinical evaluation and fully cooperate in any recommended program of therapeutic intervention.

"A failure either to obtain the evaluation or to cooperate with treatment will result in further discipline," the league said in a statement. "In addition, a future violation of the personal conduct policy will result in more substantial discipline, including a potential ban from the NFL."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000938898/article/buccaneers-jameis-winston-suspended-three-games

For me based who I think will be available at 5...and I think at least one QB will go ahead of the Bucs and I'm also not convinced there is opportunity to trade back because of the lack of QBs in this draft I would look at it this way.

Must take if they drop:

Quinnen Williams, Nick Bosa, Josh Allen

Players I would select at #5 in order

Devin White, Ed Oliver, Greedy Williams,

After all of the above mentioned, I'd be disappointed in a selection at 5.