Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

Offense wins Championships

4 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

I don't have any issues with Barber but the lack of breakaway speed will hold him back. His long run in 2018 was 28 yards. By comparison, Jameis had a long run of 18 yards.

HoJo or RoJo or HoHo what ever his 1/2 a yard in 6 carries name is ...We need another back an Quizzy is Fizzy...And surely he's done here....If we can get the O-line squared away I'm sure Barber Will be more impressive.....

4 minutes ago, Tundra said:

In the past six or seven seasons or whatever the fuck it’s been, I was enjoying offseason more than the regular season. This is no exception; however I am excited beyond elephant spooj about next season. Bring it on! Is it August yet?

take it easy brother it's still getting chillier....and we area way off....But I'm like you in terms of buying into the Arians Hype...I'm stoaked

11 hours ago, Tundra said:

In the past six or seven seasons or whatever the fuck it’s been, I was enjoying offseason more than the regular season. This is no exception; however I am excited beyond elephant spooj about next season. Bring it on! Is it August yet?

In your defense, the Bucs are typically mathematically eliminated by early October. So, its only natural...

On 1/15/2019 at 7:53 PM, Tundra said:

I'm going to buck the trend. No more negativism from me. It's all positive vibe and kama sutra.  Lots of happy booze and shit. Yay!

Whatever

You wake up negative

40 minutes ago, tjax03 said:

Whatever

You wake up negative

Is that your sister or your cousin or your mom in the pic above, Jesse?  You and Shabazz right on cue, where's Ghostrap and The Meek?

Take your next unemployment check and buy a plastic bag big enough to fit over your head.