Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Bruce Arians Introductory Presser

I beat off constantly now. Especially after hearing this part. 

Paraphrasing, the question was about the poor discipline exhibited by certain players, whether loafing on a play or not playing through the whistle or getting a dumb penalty, etc.  Here is Bruce's answer:

Yeah, I’ll show it up  on film and ask him what he’s doing in front of the team. I don’t have a problem with that. If you can’t play hard, you can’t play here. That’s not acceptable. We’ll have an accountability sheet, I call it. Every mental error, every penalty in practice, that’s how we start every day, with the accountability sheet. Now if you’re up there too much, you’re either too dumb to play here or you don’t give a sh*t. Alright, so you can’t be a Buc.

When Schiano tried to do it it was way too  "Do it my way because I said so"  kind of shit. 

This Accountability Sheet will work because before it is shown, the roles, responsibilities and expectations will all be clearly laid out so there is no confusion. There is only do, or do not. There is no try!

Image result for yoda arians

I remember Sapp saying Dungy used to put bad plays on the big screen.
He would run the play and circle the player on screen with a laser pointer and ask him "what where you thinking here"
Sapp said nobody wanted to be on that screen after a game

Im totally for it