Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Fire Arians Now!

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

Might as well get it out there. He could go back to back 11-5 and some Winston hater will say he has to go because Winston sucks. 

Not because Winston sucks, but because he is inconsistent and rapey and eats W's.   Jesus wept.  The adult Jesus, not the baby Jesus.

Well, it could be cigar-smoking Jesus, beer-drinking Jesus, or even Jesus tap-dancing Christ.  I mean I haven't really thought which Jesus best personifies the "adult" Jesus.

Just now, MrBlaque666 said:

Well, it could be cigar-smoking Jesus, beer-drinking Jesus, or even Jesus tap-dancing Christ.  I mean I haven't really thought which Jesus best personifies the "adult" Jesus.

Look, man, you are the expert on this. We need the Right Jesus for the Right Time. We all know, there are lots of needs for Adult Jesuses on the horizon. 

Just now, MrBlaque666 said:

That was Jameis.  I am not really the person to proclaim Jameis and Jesus.  Christ on a Cross, that would be a hard sell to even the least informed on this board.

But think of the fun memes that could be developed. 

I got it.  Let's use the tried and true Buddy Jesus for referring to all things adult related Jesus content.

2 minutes ago, Tundra said:

But think of the fun memes that could be developed. 

Yeah there could be some serious fun with that...