Sign in to follow this  
tjax03

Will Arians solve our kicking woes

53 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Cairo Santos is just fine at the position. I would extend him.

For this particular second there are a shitload of other issues to worry about than idiot kickers, but leave it to the hamlet idiot (a hamlet is smaller than a village) to think about fucking kickers when the best QB developer is now the Bucs HC. 

:whatever

Beat me off Jesse. 

For one thing, maybe the offense will be competent in the red zone and score a few more touchdowns - although missing extra points can also come back to bite you in the ass. But, anyway, Arians will change the entire vibe and culture with the Bucs. Accountability and expectations. Two things that didn't exist for Koetter - unless you were Jameis - will now be applied across the board.

3 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Accountability and expectations. Two things that didn't exist for Koetter - unless you were Jameis - will now be applied across the board.

Fuckn THIS right here. Boom.  A head coach is responsible for setting and enforcing those two critical attributes across the board. Dork was way too intellectual and too much of a pudenda to engage in constructive conflict with his players. There was no systematic development of good habits, hence all the slop. That reflects on practices, meetings, and locker room behavior. 

I happen to believe the players in place right now are good enough to win 9 games, even this past season, even last season. 

Ironically I think Knttr ran a good training camp in 2018, the offense came out smoking, the OL was pass blocking well. Then the loss to Burgh on MNF, where they came roaring back and had a chance to go on a drive to take the lead and possibly win when it was 30-30. Instead one of the most awful 3 and outs I’ve ever seen, followed by the defense opening its legs like a crack whore desperate for a rock.  

From that adversity, they never recovered. 

Only a pudenda of a HC allows such a collapse so,early in the season when momentum was there. 

Fuck Knttr. 

3 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

For one thing, maybe the offense will be competent in the red zone and score a few more touchdowns - although missing extra points can also come back to bite you in the ass. But, anyway, Arians will change the entire vibe and culture with the Bucs. Accountability and expectations. Two things that didn't exist for Koetter - unless you were Jameis - will now be applied across the board.

A good portion of the red zone issues came down to not being able to run the ball. Much tougher to throw the ball into the end zone when the defense knows it can stop the run easily.

16 hours ago, Tundra said:

Why don’t you volunteer to be the practice ball?

Jessie you are a complete idiot. 

Go lick arians balls while you are at it

2 minutes ago, tjax03 said:

I didn’t start the thread you retard.  If you had any awareness or even some brain stem function you might have realized that there are a few more major critical issues for Arians than idiot kickers.  

By your blathering, do we interpret you are unhappy with the Arians hire?  Who’d you want them to hire? Garo Yepremian?  Why not trot his stiff out there ! Great idea!

5 hours ago, NNUD28 said:

OK, I'm confused here! I thought Tundra was calling you Jesse now you are calling Tundra Jesse ...Who the fuck is the real Jesse?  

You got it nnudy. I AM JESSE. Actually I am Jesse's father. I meant to throw that sperm sample out but the crack whore thought it was liquid rock so she snorted it. 16 weeks later Jesse popped out of her ass. 

"Will Arians solve our kicking woes?"

I don't know Jesse, I haven't seen him try one from inside the 50 yard line yet but I'm willing to give him a shot. He won't even need a helmet, just trot out there with his motherfu@%ing beret tilted a little to the side and boom one inside the uprights, then spit on the ground and walk away.

19 hours ago, Tundra said:

You got it nnudy. I AM JESSE. Actually I am Jesse's father. I meant to throw that sperm sample out but the crack whore thought it was liquid rock so she snorted it. 16 weeks later Jesse popped out of her ass. 

16 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

I am..

Sincerely,

Shpxjvg

Ok well this clears things up thanks  fella's 

On 1/10/2019 at 7:15 AM, tjax03 said:

How will he stop the kicker from missing kicks? 

On 1/11/2019 at 12:34 AM, tjax03 said:

Funny.  TFree and Tjax.    Starting to see similarities in their takes.   They both seem to have something about telling people to lick or suck other peoples balls.  Coincidences?

Hehehe  Just kidding.  But odd no?