Sign in to follow this  
Gulf Shore Steve

Beat off T; Beat off!

Damn, 

I just spent the last five hours beating off, before I even knew about this.

You know, they could drag out Jerry Kramer in a wheelchair and he’d be a way better OL coach than Fuckface Warhoppingfuck.  At any rate, I’m warming up the other hand. I gave myself cramps earlier. 

3 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

This is absolutely a huge get. Will be curious to see what the team does with lard ass Donovan Smith now. If anyone can get him to have a pulse and play hard all the time, its Arians and Kugler. The problem is, Smith's still not worth what the market will pay.

Kugler's hire is specifically to shore up the inside running game. Interior line play is his specialty. While the tackles will always get all of the attention because their mistakes tend to be louder, the inside run game is one of not only talent but dynamics. A RG is needed in terms of personnel replacement but then must work coherently with Jensen and whoever the RT is. Last year's film will play a large role in determining what the lineup will be and I'm sure Goodwin and Kugler are already on the case.

23 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Kugler's hire is specifically to shore up the inside running game. Interior line play is his specialty. While the tackles will always get all of the attention because their mistakes tend to be louder, the inside run game is one of not only talent but dynamics. A RG is needed in terms of personnel replacement but then must work coherently with Jensen and whoever the RT is. Last year's film will play a large role in determining what the lineup will be and I'm sure Goodwin and Kugler are already on the case.

I just pulled a batch to this post. 

On 1/9/2019 at 7:07 PM, Tundra said:

Damn, 

I just spent the last five hours beating off, before I even knew about this.

You know, they could drag out Jerry Kramer in a wheelchair and he’d be a way better OL coach than Fuckface Warhoppingfuck.  At any rate, I’m warming up the other hand. I gave myself cramps earlier. 

Image result for barrel of vaseline