Sign in to follow this  
Dunn_Deal28

Arians and Winston...

http://www.espn.com/blog/tampa-bay-buccaneers/post/_/id/22064/bruce-arians-next-biggest-challenge-getting-more-out-of-jameis-winston

I know the most informed will say that Winston's responsible for the failed relationship with Koetter. But, it was noted back in 2017, after the Arizona game that something wasn't right. Winston was dealing with a shoulder injury. Koetter wouldn't reference it when talking about why Winston was pulled from that game. Subsequent games, Koetter had Winston dropping back 40+ times. No mind paid to the injury. When Winston came back after missing time, he played as well as any QB in the league. Quickly forgotten though when you fast forward to this season and how he handled the Fitzpatrick / Winston decision, and how he let Desean Jackson run wild with his comments to the media. The relationship between the head coach and QB was shit. Absolutely impacted Winston's play on the field, IMHO.

Arians can command a room and Winston will fall in line. Arians helped Carson Palmer cut down on the INT's. Same for Peyton Manning. He'll have a similar impact on Jameis. And so many of the most informed will line up with plates for their crow.

Man you can’t make this shit up.

First of all you reference an article written be Jenna fucking Laine. Classic!

And the meat of the article is how Arians “biggest challenge” is that he will need to “help turn around” and “get more” out of Winston.

I think we all agree skippy.

And somehow anyone who has been critical of the Bucs number one overall pick for his on the field inconstant play and his off the field mistakes, some how will be eating crow if the QB whisper can make him a better player? 

We all, well expect maybe one poster, want to see Winston become the man and turn into a top upper echelon player.

30 minutes ago, Tundra said:

“He can win it all.”

— Bruce Arians on his new favorite quarterback, Jameis Winston

Bank it.  With the Bucs or a different team, he will end up winning at least one Super Bowl.  

3 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

But the most informed disagrees!

Maybe. A fan has a right to his own opinion.  I look at a simple fact - Arians is the Bucs coach because why? More than anything else it’s because of Jameis.  Then Licht.  If one believes what Arians says that is. Now it could all be a great conspiracy to give his buddies all jobs and take a working two year holiday in Tampa as some talking press idiots are beginning to speculate. 

No way Arians does a Lovie and stands there catatonically watching his ream swirl in the toilet bowl while turd bombs bombard it every week. 

If Arians believes in Jameis and Licht, do I think I know more? 

Time for a drink!