Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MadMac

Arians is in.....and guess who may be coming back?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

With tundra's face!

My face would prefer to fuck a warmer city.  Like New Orleans or Atlanta. Fuck both of them with my face.  But not Chicago. That should be td_buc's face because Joe Maddon is there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jspaldin said:

Couple of things on Bowles. He would be choosing between two friends, so that should not be an issue. On the other hand, Florida has no income tax, Illinois just raised theirs to 4.95%........

And the point on expectations for Duh Bears can't be said enough. 

Excellent point,  js.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Bowles making the choice was a no brainier.

Arians un-fuckens the Bucs.

Bowles brings up the D from 31 to 21 and he's the next Buc head coach when Arians suddenly develops transient myocardial arrythmia dealing with Winston's continued development.

If Arians can’t get Winston where he thinks he should be,  at least the commentary about it should be entertaining. Arians isn’t afraid to put things in more colorful terms that fans can relate to.  

I wonder how much 2018 Bucs film Arians has already watched? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

DL Line Coach is still not settled. Kacy Rodgers apparently has interest from other teams....I think the Giants are one team. Buckner is still under contract.

Keeping Buckner is my preference. Arians knows him, not the other guy. Bowels knows the other guy and it’s  supposed to be his call.  If Bowels is the leader he’s cracked up to be he’ll do his due diligence and make sure the best guy gets the job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Keeping Buckner is my preference. Arians knows him, not the other guy. Bowels knows the other guy and it’s  supposed to be his call.  If Bowels is the leader he’s cracked up to be he’ll do his due diligence and make sure the best guy gets the job. 

Rodgers has a pretty good resume as a DL coach. Either will do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

No Sean Kugler. Apparently never signed and may have something to do with the mess in Denver with Kubiak. For the Bucs, Joe Gilbert is the current new OL Coach.

Chris Boniol is being brought in to coach the kicking game.

Hmm, Joe Gilbert. Oline coach with the Colts and most recently the University of Arizona. Can't be any worth than Warhop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bucs DL improved certainly but there was also an uptick in talent with JPP, Vea and Nassib all brought in. On the other hand, McCoy had his worst season as a professional and it took some advice from Licht to get Vea going. So how much of the improvement is related to Buckner I'm not sure. Rodgers, if the choice is he, has a pretty good resume as a DL coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Antwan Randle-El and Cody Grimm added to Arians staff.

I like the adds but......too many cooks in the kitchen is not usually conducive to unity and alignment. So BA best have them all masturbating to the same porn clips if he wants to avoid chaos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tundra said:

I like the adds but......too many cooks in the kitchen is not usually conducive to unity and alignment. So BA best have them all masturbating to the same porn clips if he wants to avoid chaos.

I think some of it might have to do with Arians' ability to be a CEO type and manage the team and roster at a high level. He knows what he's doing. If he was younger or less experienced, I'd be concerned. But I think we have the right coach in place...finally. Look me up in October though. By that time, wrist slicing might have commenced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

I think some of it might have to do with Arians' ability to be a CEO type and manage the team and roster at a high level. He knows what he's doing. If he was younger or less experienced, I'd be concerned. But I think we have the right coach in place...finally. Look me up in October though. By that time, wrist slicing might have commenced.

That is certainly the premise. But he will have to work his ass off to keep up with all those coaches. Chrissakes, there are only 53 players on a game day roster, he's almost got one coach for every player. Very very difficult to keep alignment and consistency from coach to coach to player to player when you have that many. 

If anyone can make it work, it's Arians. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read somewhere that Arians likes to run two practices simultaneously -- this way the young guys (i.e., 2nd stringers and below) can get more practice reps than they would've normally (such as very little). This is supposed to hopefully develop the young guys faster...but you have to have a large staff for this to be possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MadMac said:

I read somewhere that Arians likes to run two practices simultaneously -- this way the young guys (i.e., 2nd stringers and below) can get more practice reps than they would've normally (such as very little). This is supposed to hopefully develop the young guys faster...but you have to have a large staff for this to be possible.

I love that but when people speak of getting reps with the “ones” or “twos” I thought that was simultaneous. If not it explains a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×