Sign in to follow this  
MadMac

Arians is in.....and guess who may be coming back?

The Arians' hire and the rumored coaching staff are as good as the Bucs could have done. We'll see what happens in free agency and the draft. But, as of now, I'm optimistic. It's been a really long time since the Bucs have had a head coach that brings instant credibility and will hold players accountable. Very similar to what Bill Parcells brought to the Jets and Cowboys. 

JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED THIS LAST NIGHT AND YOU ACTUALLY READ SHIT HERE:

Turns out the Bucs have swapped picks with AZ to sign BA. AZ argued with the NFL Arians was not fired so compensation was/should be due.

So the deal is: the Buccaneers get Bruce Arians’ rights and Arizona’s 2019 7th-round pick in return for the Buccaneers’ 2019 sixth-round pick, per source.

Buckner may not be out.  Word in the presses is pump the breaks on that assumption.  I hope not. Although the dude Bowels wants to bring in had a DL with top 10 sacks every year but one of his tenure, so it’s not like he sucks exactly. . 

Maybe they could keep Buckner in a Terry Tate role. Coaching Linebacker.  Kick anyone’s ass, anywhere, that is slacking or being selfish.  Including coaches. I’d like that. 

5 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Buckner may not be out.  Word in the presses is pump the breaks on that assumption.  I hope not. Although the dude Bowels wants to bring in had a DL with top 10 sacks every year but one of his tenure, so it’s not like he sucks exactly. . 

Maybe they could keep Buckner in a Terry Tate role. Coaching Linebacker.  Kick anyone’s ass, anywhere, that is slacking or being selfish.  Including coaches. I’d like that. 

There seems to be a hangup in getting Rodgers out of NYJ
Maybe we could give them AZ 7th rounder that we got for giving them our R6 pick. . . :facepalm

6 minutes ago, Buc said:

There seems to be a hangup in getting Rodgers out of NYJ
Maybe we could give them AZ 7th rounder that we got for giving them our R6 pick. . . :facepalm

Fuck it, why not go all in, and give them our 2nd, since we seem to waste that pick year in, and year out anyway.

Found this rather interesting.
From a beat writer in ARZ.
Issues that plagued Arians in ARZ

stubborn loyalty to assistants who weren’t getting the job done

Terrible special teams play

Big issues with the OL

poor drafting and development

Does any of that sound a little familiar????

11 minutes ago, Buc said:

Found this rather interesting.
From a beat writer in ARZ.
Issues that plagued Arians in ARZ

stubborn loyalty to assistants who weren’t getting the job done

Terrible special teams play

Big issues with the OL

poor drafting and development

Does any of that sound a little familiar????

Did the writer happen to mention what Arians record as a HC was during his tenure?

49-30-1 with Arizona

Altho this portion of the interview was about problems that were talked about in ARZ. . fans and reporters

NOT all the good stuff.

I just found it a little similar to what has been talked about in regards to Koetter - obviously big difference in results

1 hour ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Did the writer happen to mention what Arians record as a HC was during his tenure?

Also, did the writer happen to mention if any of those ARZ teams made the playoffs...or even a Super Bowl?