Sign in to follow this  
rook

Koetter offered the Falcons OC

1 hour ago, BFFL said:

Koetter is in a good place already knows Ryan again has three great wide receivers and a solid running game. Dan Quinn taking back the defense they are going to be a tough team to play again.

Koetter and Morris can take bubble baths together....I don't give two shits about them....Quinn and Ryan can play naked leap frog....same thing who gives a fuck...I only care that the Bucs Kick them in the over abused ass...twice a year...

1 hour ago, jobuc597 said:

Koetter and Morris can take bubble baths together....I don't give two shits about them....Quinn and Ryan can play naked leap frog....same thing who gives a fuck...I only care that the Bucs Kick them in the over abused ass...twice a year...

Awesome. Funny. Probably accurate.  Atlanta will be tough however. Glad that Ryan and Julio are getting long in the tooth. 

8 hours ago, tb_buc said:

If it brings you back to earth, I don’t. But then again, I don’t remember what I had for breakfast. 😎

I didn't float too far. I only posted ocassionally and any decent insight i had was often balanced by drunk rambling. This site was the by far the best bucs bbs going back in the day and i threw in some insight and drunken opinions. I took a break for a while and completely forgot my login password/email and all, so i've just been lurking for a while. 

I guess snook never returned from his latest fishing trip, and i assume some others have passed on, but it's good to see some of the old faithful are still chatting it up. 

I'm definitely looking forward to another hopeful offseason period of stellar drafting and signings and a season that hopefully won't be over before december ;) the five year rebuild has somehow gone on for twelve.

8 minutes ago, hugamako said:

I didn't float too far. I only posted ocassionally and any decent insight i had was often balanced by drunk rambling. This site was the by far the best bucs bbs going back in the day and i threw in some insight and drunken opinions. I took a break for a while and completely forgot my login password/email and all, so i've just been lurking for a while. 

I guess snook never returned from his latest fishing trip, and i assume some others have passed on, but it's good to see some of the old faithful are still chatting it up. 

I'm definitely looking forward to another hopeful offseason period of stellar drafting and signings and a season that hopefully won't be over before december ;) the five year rebuild has somehow gone on for twelve.

Drunk and rambling is a great way to go through life. No need to leave the board for that! Anyhow, there is finally something to really be hopeful about.