Sign in to follow this  
rook

Koetter offered the Falcons OC

8 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Arians was in Tampa to get a complete physical.

That Pervy Glazertard with the pubic hair growing on his face probably demanded to put on the glove and give Bruce The Final Exam......

Fuckn Glazers can still find a way to fuck this up. 

6 minutes ago, Tundra said:

That Pervy Glazertard with the pubic hair growing on his face probably demanded to put on the glove and give Bruce The Final Exam......

Fuckn Glazers can still find a way to fuck this up. 

They all have pubic faces.

Hopefully Arians took the hoof up the ass and can still sit at the table to work out the contract details.

Too bad about Dirk. I actually enjoyed listening to him (most of the time).straight shooter and a real guy. Can’t say I really liked any of the other douches since Gruden, at all. 

Bruce looks like the best of all worlds. I just rubbed one out to him wearing that beanie of his leaning on a podium. 

Dirk produced a record-breaking offense during his tenure in Tampa Bay, something we have NEVER seen in Tampa Bay.   Very entertaining team to watch and very frustrating.  For all of the production on offense, Dirk just couldn't motivate the team as a whole to pull off a win.   The Bucs played a solid 58 minutes in every game under his tenure- Too bad.

7 hours ago, Boatrunner said:

Dirk produced a record-breaking offense during his tenure in Tampa Bay, something we have NEVER seen in Tampa Bay.   Very entertaining team to watch and very frustrating.  For all of the production on offense, Dirk just couldn't motivate the team as a whole to pull off a win.   The Bucs played a solid 58 minutes in every game under his tenure- Too bad.

No question, Koetter is a solid OC.

He's just not a solid HC.

35 minutes ago, Justafan said:

No question, Koetter is a solid OC.

He's just not a solid HC.

Agreed.

I was wrong about Dirk. I guess a part of me was smitten with a HC who could complete sentences and give straight honest answers. I guess that’s called the Rah-toes on the line-Lovie effect. 

At the end of the day I wanted Dirk to be the guy, but his in game management of the entire team wasn’t good enough to beat quality teams and quality coaching.

I was wrong about his ability to be a capable HC. 

If Koetter would have just fired Mike (big head) Smith last year and gotten a real Defensive coordinator….and started the season with Santos the most prolific kicker since …..well for a while anyway....He may still be here...Instead ...we'll just Kick his Ass in Atlanta....if he ends up there...

From the stand point of the coaching staff, Koetter shot himself in the foot. Smith should've been fired after the '17 season. Same for Warhop. Letting loyalties get in the way is a quick path to being fired.

The other problem he had was controlling the locker room. If you want to trace back to when things started to go off the rails, look no further than Desean Jackson. Koetter should have shot that down as soon as it happened, but didn't. Jackson coming out in the media and pining for Fitzpatrick when both Koetter and Licht intended to put Winston back as the starter - that was the beginning of the end. Then you have Grimes half-assing it on the field and pulling the cell phone nonsense at halftime. Dirk just didn't have the ability to keep guys in check. Ironic considering his 'big fucking stick' comment in 2016.

1 hour ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

From the stand point of the coaching staff, Koetter shot himself in the foot. Smith should've been fired after the '17 season. Same for Warhop. Letting loyalties get in the way is a quick path to being fired.

The other problem he had was controlling the locker room. If you want to trace back to when things started to go off the rails, look no further than Desean Jackson. Koetter should have shot that down as soon as it happened, but didn't. Jackson coming out in the media and pining for Fitzpatrick when both Koetter and Licht intended to put Winston back as the starter - that was the beginning of the end. Then you have Grimes half-assing it on the field and pulling the cell phone nonsense at halftime. Dirk just didn't have the ability to keep guys in check. Ironic considering his 'big fucking stick' comment in 2016.

Re: coach loyalty...with Smith definitely. They have a long history. Warhop I don't get. There seems to be no connection prior to Warhop joining the Bucs and it was prior to Koetter becoming the OC. Even Warhops Wikipedia page suggest that he's a lousy coach. Multiple mentions of "fired after league's worst".

Players falls partially on the GM since guys such as Baker, Jackson and Grimes came as advertised. We don't want to believe it when they are signed but it always turns out in the end that the player is who is is.

4 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Re: coach loyalty...with Smith definitely. They have a long history. Warhop I don't get. There seems to be no connection prior to Warhop joining the Bucs and it was prior to Koetter becoming the OC. Even Warhops Wikipedia page suggest that he's a lousy coach. Multiple mentions of "fired after league's worst".

Players falls partially on the GM since guys such as Baker, Jackson and Grimes came as advertised. We don't want to believe it when they are signed but it always turns out in the end that the player is who is is.

Yeah, Warhop's a great mystery. Curious to see if he even coaches again.

True. And Licht even alluded to wanting to do a better job of finding character guys during the 2018 off-season, yet, they had two big malcontents lurking on the roster. 

He lost any faith i had in him when he he took over play calling responsibilites from monken for the week, stunt up the joint, then handed them back. I hope he goes to atlanta and we get a little revenge for them letting us have mike smith.. Even though he was a year removed.

On 1/8/2019 at 6:16 PM, hugamako said:

He lost any faith i had in him when he he took over play calling responsibilites from monken for the week, stunt up the joint, then handed them back. I hope he goes to atlanta and we get a little revenge for them letting us have mike smith.. Even though he was a year removed.

Where you been?  That incident, which yielded 500 yards and 3 points on a day that the defense actually showed up was the day I wiped my ass with my Dork Knttr poster and set it on fire.  Knttr lost me at that point and the rest of the season was one big mediocre luke  warm clusterfuck with off field drama and bullshit.

3 hours ago, tb_buc said:

Hugamako, welcome. I agree 100%, when he “benched” Monken he put himself before the team. 

In case you haven’t gotten a proper welcome to Bucschat....go fuck yourself. 😎

Mako is a veteran. You don’t remember Mako? Too many shots in the dick head.tb?  The go fuck yourself is always appropriate though. I’d never leave the house if I could do that. Wait - I never leave the house now. Oh well.