Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

Guess who?

These are stats for 3 Buc’s rookie seasons:

Player A) 16 games  27 tackles 3.0 sacks

Player B ) 13 games 28 tackles 3.0 sacks

Player C) 13 games 28 tackles 3.0 sacks

Despite the idiotic posters who were crying after Vea played 3 games coming off an injury in which he missed all training camp and preseason, he still has stats as impressive as both HOFer Warren Sapp and McCoy.

Some people are better off keeping their traps shut and stop removing what little doubt is left.

a) Sapp

b) Vita

c) McCoy

7 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Vita Vea is going to be a beast in this league. We only got a flash of what he is capable of doing. The future is bright with Vea anchoring the middle.

Agreed. 

Listening to some of the most informed calling him a “bust” after 3-4 games was laughable, if not predictable. 

Give me Bruce Arians with an aggressive, attack mode type philosophy and scheme, and after getting rid of ass-istant coiches Elmer Fuddner, Jackoff Hoke, Dick Warhoppingfuck, and Special Teams Retard Whatshisname, and Arians replaes them with Buckner and others who are way more qualified than Knttrs fucksticks,  and we might find out we actually have more talent on this team than we think. 

2 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Or the wrist slitting when he retires after 8 games! 

He'll be worth it even if for only 8 games because of the succession plan he and Lichzxst will agree on. 

But I expect he;ll be able to stick with it for 2 years, 3 years tops. By then Buckner will be ready. 

19 minutes ago, SundayTicket said:

I have nothing against Vea.   I'll just always wish the Bucs had taken Derwin James, who was named first team all pro.  Especially since most predicted the Bucs secondary was going to suck this year, and it ended up blowing too.

Under Smith and Hoke, and the other defensive useless fuckstick coiches, Derwangus would have sucked cock. He would be labeled a bust. This concept is difficult to grasp apparently. The coaches were coaching a passive scheme and the players were playing fucking confused, and not trusting each other. Meanwhile Vea looks like  stud. With another year next to JPP and being coached by Buckner, look out for what he will do.