Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

Marlon Mack

14 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Behind the Colts OL Peyton Barbers a 1300 yard a year rusher.

Not like situations in the least.

I like Barber and think he’s a capable back. 

Speaking of the Colts oline, it was thought of had terrible a year ago and they added a very good young guard and most importantly better coaching and a year later it’s one if the better units. Hmmm. 

38 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Behind the Colts OL Peyton Barbers a 1300 yard a year rusher.

Not like situations in the least.

22 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

I like Barber and think he’s a capable back. 

Speaking of the Colts oline, it was thought of had terrible a year ago and they added a very good young guard and most importantly better coaching and a year later it’s one if the better units. Hmmm. 

THIS!  Barber is very durable and with good blocking makes things happen.  Even with the shit line we have...

9 hours ago, Tundra said:

Get rid of Warhoppingfuck and this OL will play well under the new Arians regime. Book it, twanks.

100% agree.

Also when you’re playing from behind so often, the other team focuses on rushing the passer and the running game disappears. 

But the most informed tend to not really comprehend that. 

A new right guard, better coaching up front and not constantly playing from behind, and boom.

9 minutes ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

It's amazing. Offensive line and running game. Luck revitalized. Colts win a playoff game. But the most informed don't make the connection. Shocker.

It also helped to have a solid defense made more solid by a completely inept Houston offense. I thought the Bucs could have beaten either of those teams yesterday.

4 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

It's amazing. Offensive line and running game. Luck revitalized. Colts win a playoff game. But the most informed don't make the connection. Shocker.

The connection, you clueless boob, is that Luck is healthy, their coaching is vastly improved, they added stud guard, their center is finally healthy and they finally have a defense. Meaning they don’t play from behind where teams can tee off on the pass rush.

Their LT was almost run out of town because most fans thought he fucking sucked. Funny what good coaching and a QB who understands NFL defenses can make players around him better. 

Smith is a solid LT, durable and still young. With better coaching he can become really good. LT isn’t the problem on with the Bucs oline. It was their horrid RG and a center who looked more interested in fighting someone than blocking them. 

Add a guard, draft a OT to groom at RT and with better coaching the line will be fine. 

2 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Smith is a problem on the Oline the way he played in 2018. While I don't think Warhop is a good coach, we have no idea whether Smith can improve over his 2018 season. RG is a bigger problem. Smith may be the answer at RT or RG but ultimately it depends on whether the Bucs want to franchise him at $14mil per season.

This.

11 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

It also helped to have a solid defense made more solid by a completely inept Houston offense. I thought the Bucs could have beaten either of those teams yesterday.

8 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Curious about O'Brien. Not sure he's the one to get them over the hump. Wonder how much longer he gets.

Seriously -- O'Brien should hire Monken to be his OC. I think Monken would be a good fit there, even as a HC. 

10 hours ago, Tundra said:

Seriously -- O'Brien should hire Monken to be his OC. I think Monken would be a good fit there, even as a HC. 

Yeah, O'Brien might have reached his ceiling as head coach. If Monken doesn't land a job in 2019, I would think he would be in good shape in 2020 provided he lands a solid coordinator job as an audition. 

2 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Yeah, O'Brien might have reached his ceiling as head coach. If Monken doesn't land a job in 2019, I would think he would be in good shape in 2020 provided he lands a solid coordinator job as an audition. 

Sadly, all the bad culture bullshit leaking out of One Suc Place tells me that Monken can't return here.  A full staff enema (except for Buckner) is essential. 

Especially these

Fuck Nate Kaczor (special fucking teams all right)

Fuck Mike Bajakian (too many interceptions and weird shit)

Fuck Jon Hoke (it was a tertiary not a secondary) 

Fuck Tim Spencer (Barber was good in spite of him everyone else sucked)

Fuck Brett Maxie (defensive backs coich -- did he even do fucking anything?) 

Fuck FUCK FUCK GEORGE FUCKING WARHOP

Fuck Dave Kennedy (strength? and conditioning??? coich?? :ROTFLMAO: )

Fuck Elmer Fuddner (nice guy but looking at the second half of the last Falcons game, the defense caved in again and the DBs didn't know what they were supposed to do)

Fuckem all.  EXcept Skyler Fulton. The WRs minues Desean The Bitch Jackson played well most of the year. 

7 hours ago, Tundra said:

Sadly, all the bad culture bullshit leaking out of One Suc Place tells me that Monken can't return here.  A full staff enema (except for Buckner) is essential. 

Especially these

Fuck Nate Kaczor (special fucking teams all right)

Fuck Mike Bajakian (too many interceptions and weird shit)

Fuck Jon Hoke (it was a tertiary not a secondary) 

Fuck Tim Spencer (Barber was good in spite of him everyone else sucked)

Fuck Brett Maxie (defensive backs coich -- did he even do fucking anything?) 

Fuck FUCK FUCK GEORGE FUCKING WARHOP

Fuck Dave Kennedy (strength? and conditioning??? coich?? :ROTFLMAO: )

Fuck Elmer Fuddner (nice guy but looking at the second half of the last Falcons game, the defense caved in again and the DBs didn't know what they were supposed to do)

Fuckem all.  EXcept Skyler Fulton. The WRs minues Desean The Bitch Jackson played well most of the year. 

Image result for you had me laughing to tears