Sign in to follow this  

52 minutes ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

If the Ravens can win tomorrow, they might be the ones giving New England a run for their money. Even with the rookie QB, Harbaugh usually gives the hoodie all he can handle.

I don't disagree but just having to play this weekend is a disadvantage. I'd say either the Ravens on the road or Chiefs in KC would be the toughest task for the Pats.

6 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Seems to me a few people are a bit upset than Seabass was injured and the Seahawks went for two towards the end of the game rather than kicking a 1 point PAT. Not particularly sure why they'd be so upset.

Point spreads  get some people more excited than the old Hustler Beaver Hunt spreads used to. Some of those were exciting and some were not. Some were downright horrifying, like the Bucs kicking game or 2 point conversion game. One time I saw a girl I went to high school with in there. She’d been one of the prettiest girls in high school. Looks like she had been very angry with the beaver and I began to think maybe she was sitting on a big slab of prime rib . But I digress. 

With the Ravens offense non-existant in first half, I wonder if the Ravens go to Flacco in 2nd half.

Anyone who is watching spotted Derwin James? Not trying to be funny but I haven't caught his number on the field although he could be playing in the box and getting caught up in the much. Chargers play with so many DBs playing non traditional positions that they can be hard to pick up.