Sign in to follow this  
UncleBuc

It's going to be Arians

15 minutes ago, UncleBuc said:

Or he comes out on fire, and decides to test the market and see what someone will pay for a 26 year old top caliber NFL QB with years of experience.   Cousins just got 3 years $83 million and he's 30.

If he signs an extension and it's undervalued because of what you say, Jameis' agent would leverage the Bucs to pay the difference anyway. It's the way things are. 

“I’ve known him for a long time,” Arians said, via Greg Auman of The Athletic. “We all make mistakes. He’s made his. I’ve made mine. I feel like I’ve got a great feel for him, his excitement for the game. His willingness to work is unbelievable. He’s in the office at 5 o’clock in the morning. I have no qualms about that. There’s no doubt. The whole thing is going to be built around him. I think he can win it all. I mean, he has the intelligence, the toughness, and obviously the arm, ability to lead a team. We have to put the right pieces around him.”

44 minutes ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

“I’ve known him for a long time,” Arians said, via Greg Auman of The Athletic. “We all make mistakes. He’s made his. I’ve made mine. I feel like I’ve got a great feel for him, his excitement for the game. His willingness to work is unbelievable. He’s in the office at 5 o’clock in the morning. I have no qualms about that. There’s no doubt. The whole thing is going to be built around him. I think he can win it all. I mean, he has the intelligence, the toughness, and obviously the arm, ability to lead a team. We have to put the right pieces around him.”

C'mon DD. Bruce Arians? What the fuck does he know about a good quarterback?   He hasn't done shit! Of course Arians is saying all this stuff as a smoke screen to set Winston up to fail.  

And to the "pieces around him" -- from listening to the interview, he went right to defense and lauded Todd's Bowels.  He had a wicked running game in Arizona when David's Johnson arrived so I expect an overhaul of the OL, yes even the legendary Donovan Smith might be in limbo -- and the addition of a bruiser and speedster back, both of whom will be able to catch the football. Barber stays, I hope -- if not you'll find him with Qizzy in Atlanta. 

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

C'mon DD. Bruce Arians? What the fuck does he know about a good quarterback?   He hasn't done shit! Of course Arians is saying all this stuff as a smoke screen to set Winston up to fail.  

And to the "pieces around him" -- from listening to the interview, he went right to defense and lauded Todd's Bowels.  He had a wicked running game in Arizona when David's Johnson arrived so I expect an overhaul of the OL, yes even the legendary Donovan Smith might be in limbo -- and the addition of a bruiser and speedster back, both of whom will be able to catch the football. Barber stays, I hope -- if not you'll find him with Qizzy in Atlanta. 

Of course Jessie would post this stupid shit