Sign in to follow this  
UncleBuc

It's going to be Arians

Rapaport said there's serious interest in rising star Jingo Nuialoalo of Trinity U, in Fiji.

Believes the consulting firm's extensive research found him and may delay a decision several more days as he's been unavailable due to an inter-island missionary tour. I guess that's what they're getting paid for.

9 minutes ago, rook said:

Arians supposedly wants Bell to give Jameis a running attack. I tend to think upgrading the OL has to happen first.

And there is plenty of time to get Bell if Arians really thinks he is strong enough to beat down the cancerous me-first son of a bitch that Bell is. So, he needs to sign a fucking contract for a shitload of money and a mutually agreed upon free agent plan.  Then he needs to watch the game film of the Warhoppingfuck disaster that was an alleged run blocking offensive line.  Then he needs to understand the salary cap, the needs on defense, and get a fucking clue that Bell is not the answer. Period. 

Fucker isn't even the head coich yet and already he is pissing me off. 

Image result for head wall gif

2 minutes ago, Tundra said:

And there is plenty of time to get Bell if Arians really thinks he is strong enough to beat down the cancerous me-first son of a bitch that Bell is. So, he needs to sign a fucking contract for a shitload of money and a mutually agreed upon free agent plan.  Then he needs to watch the game film of the Warhoppingfuck disaster that was an alleged run blocking offensive line.  Then he needs to understand the salary cap, the needs on defense, and get a fucking clue that Bell is not the answer. Period. 

Fucker isn't even the head coich yet and already he is pissing me off. 

Image result for head wall gif

A few teams, including the Bucs, have supposedly attempted to pry the Broncos OL coach away from Denver but Elway won't grant permission.

Jesus Larry Christ, Glazerlicht, get the fucking deal with Arians done already for fuck's sake. The longer you beat off.  the greater the chance you'll fucking hire Jim Caldwell or Lovie Smith's son. Fucking cocks. 

38 minutes ago, NNUD28 said:

What the fuck you mean turning into he has always been a fuckstick 

I liked him when he played quarterback. He was horseteeth back then. Now he’s ass.

Hurry up and sign Arians bitches.