Sign in to follow this  
UncleBuc

It's going to be Arians

3 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Seriously I will jack off all over myself in public if this is announced. I have had the warms for Arians ever since someone gave me a poster with he and Larry Fitzgerald hugging it up nude. 

If you look closely at that poster, you'll see me in the background waiting my turn.  I'm out of focus, but yeah, that's me.

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

Please fucking please please please baby tap dancing jesus please let this be true please.

So in two years I can tell all you fuckers I had it wrong again just like Louvre Smuth when he’s fired for Raheehaw’s gay lover. 

No this time you’re on to something. With Lovie you were just so punch drunk from Rah Rah Radio that Lovie completing sentences gave you a hard on..or semi chub for you. 

26 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Just because the Bucs interviewed Edwards today is no reason to cast doubt on JBF's stellar reporting. Is it?

They're also scheduled to interview Richards Sunday or Monday. The timing doesn't jive at all with either what else is happening or what else is being reported. JBF hasn't shown a propensity to have any inside sources and that includes Ira Kaufman who has been spectacularly wrong on some issues (Brett Favre and Jon Gruden to the Bucs amongst them).

10 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

They're also scheduled to interview Richards Sunday or Monday. The timing doesn't jive at all with either what else is happening or what else is being reported. JBF hasn't shown a propensity to have any inside sources and that includes Ira Kaufman who has been spectacularly wrong on some issues (Brett Favre and Jon Gruden to the Bucs amongst them).

So we should be skeptical since Arians hasn't been interviewed unless it was clandestine and JBF was under the desk? 

7 hours ago, Craig B. said:

Please God let this happen. Not because I give a crap about the coach but I want to see tundra on YouTube stroking his microscopic appendage in public.😁😁

It’s nanoscopic. Get it right.

I am jealous of you bastards who are hung like a raisin.