Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiBuc

OT: Happy New Year

To the BucsChat family of misgrins and malcontents, Happy New Year.

2018 was a challenging one for me. Heart attack and just general changes of how and why I do things. I believe I have learned more this year about myself, than I have at any other time in my history. You all are a big part of my day every day. That might seem sad to some, but I find that it is a nice break from all the normal day-to-day stuff. It can't all be work and stress and such.

For 2019, I wish all of you great health and happiness. I look forward to another year of ranting and raving about our beloved, but cursed Bucs. I appreciate you all and the momentary break from the rat-race that you give me each and every day.

Huzzah!

P.S. My habitual organizational "issues" really had a hard time posting this in the team section of this board, but hardly anyone looks at Peanut Gallery these days, so I wanted to get the message out there.

58 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

To the BucsChat family of misgrins and malcontents, Happy New Year.

2018 was a challenging one for me. Heart attack and just general changes of how and why I do things. I believe I have learned more this year about myself, than I have at any other time in my history. You all are a big part of my day every day. That might seem sad to some, but I find that it is a nice break from all the normal day-to-day stuff. It can't all be work and stress and such.

For 2019, I wish all of you great health and happiness. I look forward to another year of ranting and raving about our beloved, but cursed Bucs. I appreciate you all and the momentary break from the rat-race that you give me each and every day.

Huzzah!

P.S. My habitual organizational "issues" really had a hard time posting this in the team section of this board, but hardly anyone looks at Peanut Gallery these days, so I wanted to get the message out there.

SamuraiBuc…..I'm not sure you shared the Heart attach Dealybobber….I hope your doing good since...My wife had a 3 way bypass and a bout with Cancer...So I'm surely happy your still with us....I want to wish you and all my Bucschat brothers and sister...A very Happy New Year and may 2019 Bring us The Best Year Yet....

Good Health to everyone in 2019 and beyond. This place gives me a chance to laugh at the absurdity we call Bucs football.

Quiet NYE for us. Family all came to our house earlier for hors d'oerves and a toast before they headed out for the evening. We have our granddaughter who's attempting to stay up 'til midnight.

Hopefully 2019 is a good year for all. And good health is not appreciated until you get handed the dirty end of the stick. 

Hangin out at home with the wife who is watching some horrific crap in NY waiting for the ball to drop.

Which reminds me, ...the Super Bowl halftime show is going to FUCKIN SUCK CANAL WATER UP A DONKEY'S BUTT AND BLOW IT OUT IN AN INTERNATIONALLY TELEVISED  BLAST FROM THE POOR BEAST LIKE SOME MASSIVE SHIT FILLED ASS CANNON.

And some will talk about how good it was on Monday.

Happy New Year!

22 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Hopefully 2019 is a good year for all. And good health is not appreciated until you get handed the dirty end of the stick. 

Hangin out at home with the wife who is watching some horrific crap in NY waiting for the ball to drop.

Which reminds me, ...the Super Bowl halftime show is going to FUCKIN SUCK CANAL WATER UP A DONKEY'S BUTT AND BLOW IT OUT IN AN INTERNATIONALLY TELEVISED  BLAST FROM THE POOR BEAST LIKE SOME MASSIVE SHIT FILLED ASS CANNON.

And some will talk about how good it was on Monday.

Happy New Year!

Damn 63, it's as if you channeled your inner Tndr cnt in that post.  Hah.  

It is already the 1st here, but to all you still on the 31st, Happy New Year.