Sign in to follow this  
jobuc597

Koetter out ...Jason still in?

So as expected Koetter is out....Jason staying as of now I had a gut feeling about him staying.....and as far as I know none of the underlings are tossed....So it looks as though we are going to patch together a new coaching team ...I'm thinking Jack Del Rio...Head coach....I think Duffner and Monken Stay where they're at.....the rest.....who knows...

25 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Holidays, getting ready for the birth of my first rug rat and not giving much of a shit about the Yucs

I'm Happy for you....My first Kid was 40 plus years ago....and the greatest thing of my life....I hope your experience is even Better …..Congrates to you and your Lady....

8 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Holidays, getting ready for the birth of my first rug rat and not giving much of a shit about the Yucs

Your work is done now its the wife's turn congrats I'm in St Pete till Sunday if you wanna grab a beer that's cool it will be on Caner and Uncle Buc 

4 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Surprised that Licht was retained. This next hire defines his career in Tampa Bay. If he screws it up, he's done.

The team needs some stability, and an argument could be made that he put decent talent on the field, but the coaching staff was unable to get them to work together as a unit.