Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Bruce Arians bitches. ​​​​​​​

34 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

JealousDeficientIbis-small.gif

That right there sums up what it is like for all of us to be Succaneers fans. 

That having been proven inadequate pain and discomfort, I have been letting my christmas tree dry out on the back yard and will impale myself on it and set it ablaze. 

8 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Then Caldwell is one heartbeat away from the Head Coichidency. 

Well, he's 62-50 in his career, which would be a major improvement over anyone since Gruden, and that includes 3 winning seasons in Detroit...

While I'd 100% prefer Arians, you could do worse, particularly at coordinator.

10 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

Well, he's 62-50 in his career, which would be a major improvement over anyone since Gruden, and that includes 3 winning seasons in Detroit...

While I'd 100% prefer Arians, you could do worse, particularly at coordinator.

No doubt. Tundra Jr is a supporter and he knows more about this shit than I do.  However Arians seems like a slam dunk and hopefully he can groom Buckner or someone younger to take the reins when he hangs them up for good. 

So I called the Lovie Smith hire way early and he was worse than giving your wife the wrong box and she gets a dog turd instead of a necklace. 

I hope this time it’s different.

BRUCE - BRUCE - listen to Tundra. 

Have Clyde bring your coffee, shine your shoes, lufa your back, but DO NOT UNDER AN CIRCUMSTANCE let Clod try to tell Jameis anything about playing quarterback. One Shaun King is all I can handle in a lifetime. 

Byron Leftwich was getting some good reviews as a dude on the rise. Ultimately if Arians wants these people, they must not totally suck like two thirds of Knttr’s staph. 

Cmon Glazertards ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY. 

Well....I'm certainly happy all the speculation is over....We heard it from The top Dummies mouth....I'm good with Arians steering the ship and I'm hoping Bowles can Fix this shit they call  Defense...It sounds like Arians will pick through our coaching scrap heap and hold on to one or two if  he finds worth in it....when it comes to players bring the meat cleaver and trim the fat and Cut the fuck out of some of the dead meat...

37 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Iam rlly fonking happee 

yay

evn the Gleezers mc cndnt fick das open. Hiccup

drnk ft n hppy 

Yeah, we expect video of the aforementioned AND promised celebratory activities henceforth.. Tfree, did I word that correctly? :winkwink