Sign in to follow this  
rook

Nice leak on coaches who will be fired- Jay Glazer

5 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Surprised that Gregg Williams is one of the names. Past aside, the Browns were successful with him as the coach.

I'm surprised at this too. You would think the coach that was able to get them on the winning side would be fairly safe given their history of losing.

4 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Jay Glazer also mentioned that the Bucs would go hard after Jim Harbaugh.

I’m reading stuff on Twitter that indicates an offer may already have been made. But with Urban Meyer leaving Ohio State, that Michigan job has to be more attractive. I bet he has visions of leading his alma mater to conference and national titles before considering a return to the NFL. It may be a hard sell to get him to leave right now. 

I've thought of Harbaugh as a Pro coach who's coaching in college at the moment. He's also a bit restless and right at about the time he seems to make a move. Probably wouldn't be about money as Michigan can afford to keep him. It'll be what Harbaugh wants and I'd guess no one knows that right now including, possibly, Jim.

1 hour ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I've thought of Harbaugh as a Pro coach who's coaching in college at the moment. He's also a bit restless and right at about the time he seems to make a move. Probably wouldn't be about money as Michigan can afford to keep him. It'll be what Harbaugh wants and I'd guess no one knows that right now including, possibly, Jim.

I could see him wanting control over personnel or to handpick his GM. 

If these fuctards hire Jim Harbaugh, I’m finally done giving a fuck about this team.

Is this the same Jim fucking Harbaugh that has been completely out coached by Meyers for the last few years? The same Harbaugh whose much more talented team just got completely out coached by Dan Mullen?

Perhaps these fucking  idiots are confused  and think he’s the same Harbaugh who coaches the Ravens. 

Please tell me this isn’t true..or maybe Harbaugh turns them down and the retards will dodge a bullet.

1 minute ago, fanofdabucs said:

If these fuctards hire Jim Harbaugh, I’m finally done giving a fuck about this team.

Is this the same Jim fucking Harbaugh that has been completely out coached by Meyers for the last few years? The same Harbaugh whose much more talented team just got completely out coached by Dan Mullen?

Perhaps these fucking  idiots are confused  and think he’s the same Harbaugh who coaches the Ravens. 

Please tell me this isn’t true..or maybe Harbaugh turns them down and the retards will dodge a bullet.

Nice to see you again, fanof.

I don't think it is Harbaugh or McCarthy. Not with them retaining Jason Licht. I'm thinking a college coach.

17 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Nice to see you again, fanof.

I don't think it is Harbaugh or McCarthy. Not with them retaining Jason Licht. I'm thinking a college coach.

What up you stupid fucking redneck?

Fuck Jim Harbaugh.

The loser can’t even shake someone’s hand when he gets beat. 

The dude is one strange cat and would be a horrible choice for this team. 

2 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

What up you stupid fucking redneck?

Fuck Jim Harbaugh.

The loser can’t even shake someone’s hand when he gets beat. 

The dude is one strange cat and would be a horrible choice for this team. 

LOL.

I thought we had lost you when your boy finished the season shitting the bed and living up to all of our expectations (with you being the lone exception).

I'm with you on fuck Jim Harbaugh. While on that subject, fuck the Glazers, fuck Licht, fuck Warhop, and fuck the Buccaneers.

And he is a strange mother fucker. I'm thinking a college coach. 

Who ya got?

47 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

LOL.

I thought we had lost you when your boy finished the season shitting the bed and living up to all of our expectations (with you being the lone exception).

I'm with you on fuck Jim Harbaugh. While on that subject, fuck the Glazers, fuck Licht, fuck Warhop, and fuck the Buccaneers.

And he is a strange mother fucker. I'm thinking a college coach. 

Who ya got?

Nah didn’t lose me..I’ve just lost interest with this place because of the lack of quality posters. Some of the shit I read in here is just so fucking stupid it’s hard to read. Like how our first round pick who after his 4th or 5th game in the league is a “bust”. 

“My boy” will sign a long term contract if the Bucs hire some competent football people to run the show who understand good players.  

Back on topic, I want someone who can develop an explosive offense (Like McVay, Nagy, etc) AND manage a game and make in game adjustments. I liked Dirk, but he seemed to be s shitty game manager and never seemed to make good halftime adjustments. 

What I don’t want is some “has been” coach who wouldn’t be very good in today’s NFL and was out coached too often in college. 

45 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Back on topic, I want someone who can develop an explosive offense (Like McVay, Nagy, etc) AND manage a game and make in game adjustments. I liked Dirk, but he seemed to be s shitty game manager and never seemed to make good halftime adjustments. 

What I don’t want is some “has been” coach who wouldn’t be very good in today’s NFL and was out coached too often in college. 

Agree 100%.

I think Koetter can run a fucking offense like nobody's business. However, he was disconnected from the personnel aspect of it and Licht is an idiot. Koetter also, as you stated, wasn't really a good game manager. I think he is cut from the cloth of "I'm going to outscore you and not have to worry about game managing".

I damned sure don't want a retread that is going to fail. I don't want a flash in the pan guy from college that has proven nothing. That severely limits my field. I am convinced they will fuck it up in some capacity.

Licht wasn’t retained to bring in a college douche.

Bruce Arians bitches. And he grooms a successsor. A college prick ain’t going to do this team any good.  So blow me if you want a college douchebag to try to get a bunch of guys who have just gone 10-22 to follow him. Licht won’t be going to the college ranks or my name isn’t tndr cnt.

9 hours ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Agree 100%.

I think Koetter can run a fucking offense like nobody's business. However, he was disconnected from the personnel aspect of it and Licht is an idiot. Koetter also, as you stated, wasn't really a good game manager. I think he is cut from the cloth of "I'm going to outscore you and not have to worry about game managing".

I damned sure don't want a retread that is going to fail. I don't want a flash in the pan guy from college that has proven nothing. That severely limits my field. I am convinced they will fuck it up in some capacity.

Agreed. 

They need a young, aggressive, innovative mind.

Not a retread, who might have been a decent coach a decade ago.

With as many as 7 teams (possibly) looking for new HCs this is gonna be tough IMO.
I dont want anyone from college (even Harbaugh) we just went thru a rookie head coach that was learning on the job, and not very well at that.
Its interesting they kept Licht, he shares some of the blame for this losing culture we have.