Sign in to follow this  
jspaldin

Harbaugh from Michigan to Tampa???

I mentioned this a few months ago. From the Glazers standpoint he makes so much sense. At face value, from the coach's standpoint it doesn't make a lot of sense except that he hasn't been one to hang around for extended periods of time and it just feels like he may be getting antsy.

So this wouldn't surprise me at all.

Not sure i buy this one. . . dude is already making around 7mil yr and is the man at a big time program. . . with Urban retiring he now has a good chance of taking down OSU and that would probably give him a raise.
Wasnt he kind of a loose canon in San Fran???   I know he and the GM didnt really see eye to eye.

That said I wouldnt mind seeing him back in the NFL

Our owners are the Triplets.  We've had 4 head coaches in a row whose career was tossed into oblivion, and honestly even Dungy and Gruden felt like they were fucked over by the Glazers.  Hell, they've even fucked up Manchester United.  No fucking way do they pulla Harbaugh from Michigan.   I mean, not fucking way.

4 hours ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Our owners are the Triplets. We've had 4 head coaches in a row whose career was tossed into oblivion...

AKA  Tripletards, Tripleturds, Tardlets, Glazertards, Cerberus, and Hecatoncheires. They, who sometime walk among us on cloven hooves as hideous beasts carrying gold clutches, toss souls into oblivion as perverse blood sport.

7 hours ago, bucs63 said:

AKA  Tripletards, Tripleturds, Tardlets, Glazertards, Cerberus, and Hecatoncheires. They, who sometime walk among us on cloven hooves as hideous beasts carrying gold clutches, toss souls into oblivion as perverse blood sport.

:bowOh shit…...whoed of guessed

After the beat down UF gave them today, he better get that deal done quick.

Glazer interview with Harbaugh-

Glazers- Ohio State beat you all the time.

Harbaugh- Yes

Glazers- You were 1-9 against top 10 teams.

Harbaugh- Yes

Glazers- What happened in that one game?

Harbaugh- We accidentally out scored our opponents.

Glazers- Don't let it happen again. We are proud of our consistency.

Harbaugh- It did not and you know if I work here,  I will respect the culture you built here as long you pay me a shitload of money.