Sign in to follow this  
rook

Joe Flacco anyone- Tampa is listed as Number 3

"Joe Flacco has won more games than almost anyone else in the NFL since he entered the league in 2008. He's also one of just six active quarterbacks not named Tom Brady or Eli Manning to have won a Super Bowl. And this offseason, he'll likely be available to any team that wants him."

Huh?

EDIT:  Never mind, my dumbass now gets it.  Long day.............

Look 3rd round for QB, we already have a retread in Winston. I’m tired of the QB carousel, pay him his 21 mil for next season, meanwhile start grooming a replacement. The kid we have sitting at #3 on the depth chart should be #2 these last games, he deserves a look.

Edited by tb_buc
Because Tundra is a dick

1 hour ago, tb_buc said:

Look 3rd round for QB, we already have a retread in Winston. I’m tired of the QB carousel, pay him his 21 mil for next season, meanwhile start grooming a replacement. The kid we have sitting at #3 on the depth chart should be #2 these last games, he deserves a look.

Yes, on the W eatin nitwit. But Ryan Griffin has been in the league 6 years already. If the last 4 years with these Bucs hasn't made him their #2 it doesn't look good for him in the future. At least as Winston's backup.

10 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Yes, on the W eatin nitwit. But Ryan Griffin has been in the league 6 years already. If the last 4 years with these Bucs hasn't made him their #2 it doesn't look good for him in the future. At least as Winston's backup.

Two years with the Saints, he wasn’t going to take Brees job. Fourth year here he wasn’t going to start over the first pick of the 2015 draft. I know you didn’t say start, but it was prudent have a veteran backup, which is what they did. I’m no fan of Ryan’s, I’m also no critic, like a lot of QB’s he looked pretty sharp in preseason play. So yes, I do believe that they should take a hard look at him in a regular season game before they burn another #1 pick or bring in a retread.

16 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

But but but all his winning seasons and the Superbowls?!!!

2 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

He’s the one journalist in the sewer that is sports journalism. Bassinger is sharp, understands analytics, uses facts to form his thinking, and explains it in a way that makes sense to the average moron.  So when he writes it’s always worth the read.  Unlike most of the other douchebagosauruses out there who write for “clicks.”

The fact that I almost always agree with him may also have something to do with it. 

Josh Johnson, starting QB in a playoff game, is not embarrassing. Get the trade done Light.

The most exciting moment in the game so far was when I heard said "If I can sniff it, I'm getting in it." Sure, it was the endzone, but what a great mantra for a life fulfilled. It might even rank above "Once you get past the smell, you've got it licked."

On 12/22/2018 at 9:22 PM, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

Hell no to Flacco.  Jameis or a draft pick, but no retreads. 

Sometimes a backup somewhere else turns into a powerhouse in a new joint, so I won't necessarily fully endorse the 'no retreads' concept - but completely agree on Flacco.