Sign in to follow this  
TouchDownTampaBay

Thanks NFL ya bunch of dicks

I believe there is an NFL rule that requires teams to host an international game if their home stadium is selected to host a future superbowl. Last year Tampa was awarded the superbowl for 2021 - I think this part of the required payback.  

That said,  let's please continue hating on the fucking Glazers, because they suck big fat donkey whang.    

9 hours ago, Pirate said:

I believe there is an NFL rule that requires teams to host an international game if their home stadium is selected to host a future superbowl. Last year Tampa was awarded the superbowl for 2021 - I think this part of the required payback.  

According to the article T linked, that is exactly the case.

21 hours ago, TouchDownTampaBay said:

Looks like we will only have 7 homes games next year.... Hard Knocks, having a week 1 bye week due to a hurricane now this BS. At least let us be the away team, ya fuckers!

https://www.buccaneers.com/news/bucs-to-play-2019-home-game-abroad-as-part-of-nfl-international-series

Here's my prediction for how next season unfolds.

Huge offseason - lots of great free agent acquisitions.

Jameis looks like Dan Marino all through training camp, expectations are huge.

Team starts off 4-0 with amazing wins against great teams, Santos doesn't miss a single kick.  Bucs are talked about as a legitimate Super Bowl contender.

Bucs go to London, suffer a Legionaires outbreak on the plane.  Everyone is sick, team loses a heartbreaker.

Bucs go 0-11 after that, everyone is fired.  Raymond James Stadium is demolished.  Glazers move the team to London.

11 hours ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Just a couple weeks after they gave us those tickets. :(

It probably doesn't hurt the fans directly but the football team trades a home game away for an away game which increases their chances of losing.  It just reflects on the commitment ownership has to winning.

The moving of this particular home game is a requirement based on the deal to host a Super Bowl. While any bashing of ownership of the Bucs is typically warranted, not understanding the impetus for hosting a game abroad is naivate in this case since it has now been mentioned twice in this thread and is in the article linked in the OP.

52 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

Here's my prediction for how next season unfolds.

Huge offseason - lots of great free agent acquisitions.

Jameis looks like Dan Marino all through training camp, expectations are huge.

Team starts off 4-0 with amazing wins against great teams, Santos doesn't miss a single kick.  Bucs are talked about as a legitimate Super Bowl contender.

Bucs go to London, suffer a Legionaires outbreak on the plane.  Everyone is sick, team loses a heartbreaker.

Bucs go 0-11 after that, everyone is fired.  Raymond James Stadium is demolished.  Glazers move the team to London.

Bucs will bring back Raheem to chaperone and end the entire organization. Won't need any diseases after that. The entire roster will be hooked on opioids

1 hour ago, Pass the Fentanyl said:

The moving of this particular home game is a requirement based on the deal to host a Super Bowl. While any bashing of ownership of the Bucs is typically warranted, not understanding the impetus for hosting a game abroad is naivate in this case since it has now been mentioned twice in this thread and is in the article linked in the OP.

This such a rational and well thought out post. WTF is it doing among the 'most informed'. 

Never mind logic. It's the holiday season. Time to vent rage and oaths at the Glazers, and especially at WARHOPPINGFUCK (FIRE HIM,) the Glazers,  BeneCOCK, Roger Goodell, the Glazers again because fuck them, and my neighbor for enclosing his pool with a screened in construction. 

46 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Never mind logic. It's the holiday season. Time to vent rage and oaths at the Glazers, and especially at WARHOPPINGFUCK (FIRE HIM,) the Glazers,  BeneCOCK, Roger Goodell, the Glazers again because fuck them, and my neighbor for enclosing his pool with a screened in construction. 

Didn't know you lived next to a llama farm

4 hours ago, Pass the Fentanyl said:

Or, to put it in terms the semi-illiterate can understand:  "Glazers suk, but this ain't they fault,  kantcha reed??????"

On 12/12/2018 at 12:54 PM, TouchDownTampaBay said:

Looks like we will only have 7 homes games next year.... Hard Knocks, having a week 1 bye week due to a hurricane now this BS. At least let us be the away team, ya fuckers!

https://www.buccaneers.com/news/bucs-to-play-2019-home-game-abroad-as-part-of-nfl-international-series

You seriously this pissed off about this?