Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

Alvin!!

The Bucs defense has been a lot better lately. They’ve pressured the QB and created some turnovers. 

Brees is going to make plays and you can’t stop everyone. But if there is one player they need to focus on it’s Karmara. This guy has killed us as a receiver out of the backfield. Sunday, McCaffery caught 9 balls and was pretty much their entire offense. I expect the Saints to throw to Kamara early and often. Dallas used their LBers to shut Kamara down last week and as a result the Saints offense sputtered. 

Stop Kamara Sunday! 

Go Bucs

51 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

The Bucs defense has been a lot better lately. They’ve pressured the QB and created some turnovers. 

Brees is going to make plays and you can’t stop everyone. But if there is one player they need to focus on it’s Karmara. This guy has killed us as a receiver out of the backfield. Sunday, McCaffery caught 9 balls and was pretty much their entire offense. I expect the Saints to throw to Kamara early and often. Dallas used their LBers to shut Kamara down last week and as a result the Saints offense sputtered. 

Stop Kamara Sunday! 

Go Bucs

And since Mike Thomas is limping  a bit and Burnt Grimes is back healthy, double them both. 

Seriously, Kamara is the one to stop. And after watching the dumpster scrubs playing their hearts out last weekend, I'm not sure I wouldn't keep a short leash on Grimes. He's old and decrepit and hs shown it. 

9 hours ago, Tundra said:

And since Mike Thomas is limping  a bit and Burnt Grimes is back healthy, double them both. 

Seriously, Kamara is the one to stop. And after watching the dumpster scrubs playing their hearts out last weekend, I'm not sure I wouldn't keep a short leash on Grimes. He's old and decrepit and hs shown it. 

Agreed. 

41 minutes ago, jobuc597 said:

As long as we keep these guys from singing we're golden...If we can Win this I think the Koetter"s get a stay of execution.....

I don’t see our try hard scrubs being able to shut down Brees, especially after he only scored 10 points against the Cowfuxks.  So Jameis better ring up 48 like Fitzy did. 

Great. National games suck for the Bucs. 

The Bucs will have bled to death by halftime from violent, repeated acts of sodomy by Drew Brees and Alvin Kumara. Jameis will need a wheel chair. 

I hate it when the Bucs are on national tv. 

This game right here.....is The Buc season....Of course I have no evidence....It's just my opinion....This team as it stands will come to fight with sticks and pitchforks...I think they are fighting for Koetter. I'm not predicting a Buc win....I do think they will win.....Likely a close one either way.....

1 hour ago, fanofdabucs said:

Can he go 3 games in the row without a turnover? 

And if he does, can he go 3 years in a row without sticking his dick in the chocolate fountain at a Golden Corral?

That could be impressive considering the Buc life-long search for a franchise QB.

(Apparently they don't like it when you do that there.)