Sign in to follow this  
rook

Mason Foster is who I thought he was

Maybe if you saw it in person. People bitch about an injured Conte getting truck by a guy 60 pounds heavier than he was.196 pound guy gets hit by an unblocked 250 linebacker and the bigger guy falls off him like jello. I could understand it if he flew over Jacquizz but he hit him squarely in the chest and plopped to the ground. Michael Turner had 172 yards on 17 carries. I got mad that they took him out because I missed my chance to see a 400 yard rushing game from a RB. They were on pace for 91-0.

The Falcons had a playoff game next week so they decided to take everybody out and coast. Mason Foster sucks. He is a relatively cheap guy but no has ever thought of that guy as a long term solution for anything. He had a one year vet minimum deal with Chicago. They did not sign him again.. He had a 2 year deal with Washington for 2.5 million total (350K guaranteed). He got another 2 year deal for a total of 3.4 million (500K guaranteed) which is peanuts in today's salary cap. He is not the worst linebacker in the world but he made less money than Bucs superstar Quincy Black. (sarcasm alert).

31 minutes ago, rook said:

Maybe if you saw it in person. People bitch about an injured Conte getting truck by a guy 60 pounds heavier than he was.196 pound guy gets hit by an unblocked 250 linebacker and the bigger guy falls off him like jello. I could understand it if he flew over Jacquizz but he hit him squarely in the chest and plopped to the ground. Michael Turner had 172 yards on 17 carries. I got mad that they took him out because I missed my chance to see a 400 yard rushing game from a RB. They were on pace for 91-0.

The Falcons had a playoff game next week so they decided to take everybody out and coast. Mason Foster sucks. He is a relatively cheap guy but no has ever thought of that guy as a long term solution for anything. He had a one year vet minimum deal with Chicago. They did not sign him again.. He had a 2 year deal with Washington for 2.5 million total (350K guaranteed). He got another 2 year deal for a total of 3.4 million (500K guaranteed) which is peanuts in today's salary cap. He is not the worst linebacker in the world but he made less money than Bucs superstar Quincy Black. (sarcasm alert).

You sure you remember that correctly?  

You sound a little fuzzy on the details.;)

On 12/3/2018 at 10:14 PM, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

The worst of it was when the Bucs drafted him in the 3rd round expecting him to start as a rookie at a LB position that was (as I recall) not his position in college.

I wonder what that GM is doing now....
https://www.sportsmanagementworldwide.com/users/mark-dominik

I knew I recognized his company.

Image result for prestige worldwide quotes