Sign in to follow this  
JOEinPHX

This Board Needs Unity

So maybe we should all just talk about what a piece of shit Sean Payton is.  The latest evidence - up 38-7 on the Eagles, fourth quarter, fourth down, he dialed up a pass from the 37.  Touchdown.  His explanation was that the lead wasn't secure.

2 hours ago, JOEinPHX said:

So maybe we should all just talk about what a piece of shit Sean Payton is.  The latest evidence - up 38-7 on the Eagles, fourth quarter, fourth down, he dialed up a pass from the 37.  Touchdown.  His explanation was that the lead wasn't secure.

Didn't he sort of redeem himself at the end when he sent the FG unit out instead of just pounding it in to the endzone from the one? 

Why does Payton look like he has a pair of socks stuffed into his cheeks when he has the headphones on?

Why do I want to vomit when I hear the Who Dat crap?

Why do people walk around the French Quarter with white powder all over their face or leave trails of it on the sidewalk? It's just a fuckin donut.

Bill Belichick Does that crap every chance he gets- Are you hating on him like Payton? 

I hate Sean Payton as much as the next guy, but if he wants to step on Philly's throat, I'm all for it.

2 hours ago, Boatrunner said:

Bill Belichick Does that crap every chance he gets- Are you hating on him like Payton? 

Googling up references to Belichick playing as a scab, stealing Vicodin, running a bounty program, getting drunk at college bars and playing grab-ass with coeds - not getting anything.  So many reasons to hate Payton.  Belichick is no saint (no pun intended) but Payton makes him look like one.

I don't really care about Payton all that much and Brees is my favorite non-Bucs player....which means he's my favorite player since I have no favorite Bucs player at the moment.

The Saints fans however....dumbest stooges in the NFL. I've been to Philly, NY, Dallas, Pats, Redskins and a few more selected games in Tampa and none of them compare at all to the depths of stupidity of the Saints fans.