Sign in to follow this  
JOEinPHX

This Board Needs Unity

11 hours ago, Pass the Fentanyl said:

I don't really care about Payton all that much and Brees is my favorite non-Bucs player....which means he's my favorite player since I have no favorite Bucs player at the moment

I agree. And I've got Purdue alliances too so I have enjoyed watching his career. Although to be honest when he came out of college I didn't think it was going to be all that great because he had a Winston-like penchant for throwing at least three or four incomprehensibly stupid passes per game. But somehow he figured it out pretty quickly and the rest as they say is history.

1 hour ago, jobuc597 said:

I've considered that ….I'm going to get a skate board first...seems like that could work...

:wtf

Try wanking off with the other hand upside down and backwards, to some old footage of the aforementioned Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom. 

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

:wtf

Try wanking off with the other hand upside down and backwards, to some old footage of the aforementioned Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom. 

Oh My God….I have tons of 8mm reels of Marlin Perkins searching the savannahs of Africa to study the Habits of The Antelope...and such....I only watch when my wife is shopping....and I watch it with my Favorite sheep Suzy...she's not allergic to Lipstick and she can put away the Old Milwaukee's...🐑:wub:.

18 minutes ago, jobuc597 said:

Oh My God….I have tons of 8mm reels of Marlin Perkins searching the savannahs of Africa to study the Habits of The Antelope...and such....I only watch when my wife is shopping....and I watch it with my Favorite sheep Suzy...she's not allergic to Lipstick and she can put away the Old Milwaukee's...🐑:wub:.

:groucho

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!