Sign in to follow this  
NNUD28

draft results

this is nothing to be proud of our top two picks and who we passed on ...The front office is fucked up until that is fixed we will continue to suck 

https://www.thesportster.com/football/nfl-rookies-busts-and-steals/?utm_source=TS-FB-A&utm_medium=Facebook-Distribution&fbclid=IwAR2rr85WjRK6B7MJ7E6ZbElJ0tK0qhSqM3SBZeZR4vbxD0Ac3oVpxTDGnbI

That's the way it goes from the top down with a failing organization.

We get excited by the draft and expect improvement but other teams do the same. And nobody should argue the Bucs do it better than anyone.

Then there's the FA's who sign for the money willing to play for a coaching staff laden with hasbeens, wannabes, or sometimes relatives. 

TAMPA

BAY!

TAMPA

BAY!

14 minutes ago, UncleBuc said:

no we'll take Grier because we need to draft another QB just ask the resident experts who think Milonovich, I mean Griffin is the answer.

We don't need to draft another QB...We need a new GM and a new HC along with new scouts...After that dump the God awful uniforms and go back to the ones we actually won the Superbowl wearing. Oh and the triplets need to stay out of the new coaches way!!!

21 minutes ago, NNUD28 said:

We don't need to draft another QB...We need a new GM and a new HC along with new scouts...After that dump the God awful uniforms and go back to the ones we actually won the Superbowl wearing. Oh and the triplets need to stay out of the new coaches way!!!

Those Uni's are youngry

1 hour ago, UncleBuc said:

I was called a homer when I lobbied to draft Derwin.

Missing out on Derwin to take a rotational run stuffer will be the final nail in Licht's coffin.

Adding to the comedy, the experts that were hailing Derwin as a bust were curiously silent about just how shitty Hargreaves was in 2017. 

You guys crack me the fuck up.

Do you think for one god damned minute Derwangus would be playing at the same level he is in San Diego (or whatever the fuck that place is called now)? I don't. Not for a second. Vea was the smart fucking pick because he was the top DT talent (allegedly) in the draft and the consensus thought not only from the resident board fucks, but also from the people who "know" was that he would be the piece of the puzzle to take away all the fucking excuses for the lack of pass rush from McCoy and any other scrub on the D-Line. Instead, we got Batman wannabe and a bunch of guys not named JPP. It is what it is, but don't think for a moment your Florida State stooge would fair any better in this shitshow, because he damned sure wouldn't.

20 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Do you think for one god damned minute Derwangus would be playing at the same level he is in San Diego (or whatever the fuck that place is called now)? 

He would have had a lot more opportunities, to miss a tackle. He has 1 INT on the season. If we had him it would double the team total for fuck sake, if he could've held on to it. 

50 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

He would have had a lot more opportunities, to miss a tackle. He has 1 INT on the season. If we had him it would double the team total for fuck sake, if he could've held on to it. 

It would have been a drop and visit to the emergency room since he would have collided with a chain gang member and severed an artery in his knee and never played again.

1 hour ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Do you think for one god damned minute Derwangus would be playing at the same level he is in San Diego (or whatever the fuck that place is called now)? I don't. Not for a second. Vea was the smart fucking pick because he was the top DT talent (allegedly) in the draft and the consensus thought not only from the resident board fucks, but also from the people who "know" was that he would be the piece of the puzzle to take away all the fucking excuses for the lack of pass rush from McCoy and any other scrub on the D-Line. Instead, we got Batman wannabe and a bunch of guys not named JPP. It is what it is, but don't think for a moment your Florida State stooge would fair any better in this shitshow, because he damned sure wouldn't.

Good post. It’s also far far too early to decide which draftees are future stars or busts. I think it takes around 3 seasons to make a real judgment about that.

Dynamic safety that you can play at multiple positions as opposed to an out-of-shape, run stuffing defensive tackle. In a vacuum, it doesn't matter because this team sucks. But if the Glazers did the impossible and got it right with the next head coach and general manager, then James would absolutely be the better player long term. And it is not even close. 

On 11/19/2018 at 8:55 PM, tfree32 said:

Good post. It’s also far far too early to decide which draftees are future stars or busts. I think it takes around 3 seasons to make a real judgment about that.

Not among the resident fuctards.

These idiots probably weren’t Buc fans Sapp’s rookie year, when the guy was clueless and looked very much like a rookie.

Nope, their rookie seasons aren’t even to Thanksgiving yet and it’s Janes for the HOF and Vea is a “fucking bust”.

Good fucking God this place 

On 11/19/2018 at 7:40 PM, SamuraiBuc said:

Well said sir.

And did Snook start posting again? What did I miss that suddenly this place is littered with Gator fans that hate Florida State players and love all Gators?

Among just being fucking clueless about anything football, this new angle is just strange. 

On 11/19/2018 at 6:40 PM, SamuraiBuc said:

You are my fucking hero. That is goddamned genius. Derwangus Fucking James would be curled up in a fetal position sucking his thumb and asking for his mama if the Succaneers had drafted him.  He’d be labeled a bust and everyone would be saying Lichxgzt should have drafted Vita Vea. 

Fuckn maroins. 

On 11/19/2018 at 7:55 PM, tfree32 said:

Good game today from Vea. Let’s all calm down and see how he develops. If he can stay healthy, he can be a real wrecking ball on the defensive line.

10 minutes ago, JeffT said:

Whatever happened to that "next Peyton Manning" we drafted in round three a few years back? I think his name was Glenn something.

Really you wanna  talk Glennon....He was our stand In for Freeman the Coke snortin Michael Jackson fucktard....