Sign in to follow this  
Bucaroo Bonzai

Does anyone else feel bad for Ryan Griffin?

43 minutes ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Cause Dilfer was such a great QB Back then.  Nobody was excited about Milonovich or Zeier, they just hated Dilfer that much.

Untrue. I definitely recall our dear Snook starting a thread about how great Zeier was going to be back on the old forums.

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Untrue. I definitely recall our dear Snook starting a thread about how great Zeier was going to be back on the old forums.

When the Bucs finally pulled the plug on Zeier, he was signed by an Atlanta franchise in the Arena Football League. He was so bad that he quit before the team cut him.

Zeier was a natural tie in to the local fan base as a University of Georgia QB but he was so terrible that he could not make the roster. He broadcasts as a color analyst University 

of Georgia football games on the radio.

why would anyone feel bad for him....the dude is getting a pretty good check....i'm pretty sure it's more then I brought in last year....and all he has to do is practice....never get hit....if you want to pity someone.....let it be Koetter...oh wait...he'll be getting a good check to To stay home...

5 minutes ago, jobuc597 said:

why would anyone feel bad for him....the dude is getting a pretty good check....i'm pretty sure it's more then I brought in last year....and all he has to do is practice....never get hit....if you want to pity someone.....let it be Koetter...oh wait...he'll be getting a good check to To stay home...

If you make less than $1.6mil he's got you by a few pennies.

4 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

as much as I hate to admit it.....I didn't …..I fell a little short....slightly over 1.5....short

4 hours ago, Pass the Fentanyl said:

Now I'm back to feeling bad for the guy.

I feel bad for me. 

Cnts 

jbc cnt

fntyl cnt 

smrai cnt snd  fzzy mae bk cnt

18 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

I pity Tundra's neighbor. It ain't chocolate bars he's fishin out of his pool after all these laughingstock Buc losses.

5 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

I pity Tundra's neighbor. It ain't chocolate bars he's fishin out of his pool after all these laughingstock Buc losses.

You see you have a perspective on things that I miss out on.....good for you....Tundra's Neighbors pool must look like shit.....Tundra seems pretty angry right now..