Sign in to follow this  
Boatrunner

Fucktard back at QB

10 minutes ago, UncleBuc said:

All is quiet on the fucktard front today huh.   Next week he throws for 350 a few TD's probably a pick and fumble too, but the defense makes McCaffrey look like Barry Sanders and we lose something like 45-31 and he's the great satan.     Can't wait.

It was San Fran but he was actually surveying the field and tossing the ball to his check down guys it was nice to see...Yes nobody will say he had a good game the hatred is real around this place I hope they keep him I don't see anyone that is going to do any better

6 minutes ago, NNUD28 said:

It was San Fran but he was actually surveying the field and tossing the ball to his check down guys it was nice to see...Yes nobody will say he had a good game the hatred is real around this place I hope they keep him I don't see anyone that is going to do any better

Yeah I'm torn on it.  For his career he's probably better off moving on away from Bucville where the "fans" are among the lowest IQ there are.   Just ask Sapp, he knows.

San Fran was the 10th ranked defense in the NFL before the game.   Yes I get their starting MIKE was cut less than 24 hours before the game.    He'll be a Raider by the end of the week, with the way our LB's play, we should consider it.

15 minutes ago, UncleBuc said:

Yeah I'm torn on it.  For his career he's probably better off moving on away from Bucville where the "fans" are among the lowest IQ there are.   Just ask Sapp, he knows.

San Fran was the 10th ranked defense in the NFL before the game.   Yes I get their starting MIKE was cut less than 24 hours before the game.    He'll be a Raider by the end of the week, with the way our LB's play, we should consider it.

I am amazed at how quiet this place is after a win...

24 minutes ago, NNUD28 said:

I am amazed at how quiet this place is after a win...

You know how it is NNUD....We beat a team we were expected to beat....Winston had a Very good game as did a few others and also a pretty decent game from an unexpected Vita Vea....The defense was porous as usual but a great goal line stand...color me impressed....and....The kicker missed nothing....really …

Next week ...If we were to beat the Cam Newton assholes a winnable game...We may be visited by all the most informed fans....and the bandwagoneers will have many opinions....

45 minutes ago, NNUD28 said:

Baltimore sucks, Dallas sucks, Carolina at home no problem,already beat N.O. once can do it again!! And since I will be in town for the ATL game that win is a given!!!!

You missed SF running pitch out and sweep at will yesterday.   McCaffrey, Kamara, and Zeke are going to put up silly numbers against Joe Dirt and company.

18 minutes ago, NNUD28 said:

We will fire at will Air Jabboooooo the rest of the year  

I worry more when we play shit teams...we beat the best teams and nearly came back from Steelers ….Chicago is the only team that kick our ass through the whole game....I don't know....No doubt we can score points....stopping other teams from scoring is the biggest issue....I think Koetter thinks he's gone...But I believe he's not going down without a fight....going 5 games without a loss is a challenge....but...these guy shouldn't be counted out

I thought Winston played the game knowing he can not afford to make a mistake. I am just hoping he does not become to careful and I don't believe DJAX does him any favors. When he does a catch a short pass unless there is no one 10 yards from him he automatically goes down. I am not sure why the chemistry between the two is not there when Winston can hit about everyone else on a deep ball. 

The one thing I noticed on the defensive side of the ball yesterday which I have been wondering why they have not done this was having McCoy and Vea out there at the same time. The defensive line seem to get a better push when they were both out there.

Winston's shown quite a bit of improvement this season, but unfortunately, the train wreck against the Bengals will remain the narrative. Biggest take away for me is his willingness to tuck the ball and run when there's nothing in the pass game. Something his coaches have tried to get him to do going all the way back to Jimbo Fisher. Completion % is trending to be a career high. There's a lot to like. But, its the Bucs so who the hell knows what happens beyond 2018. 

23 minutes ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Winston's shown quite a bit of improvement this season, but unfortunately, the train wreck against the Bengals will remain the narrative. Biggest take away for me is his willingness to tuck the ball and run when there's nothing in the pass game. Something his coaches have tried to get him to do going all the way back to Jimbo Fisher. Completion % is trending to be a career high. There's a lot to like. But, its the Bucs so who the hell knows what happens beyond 2018. 

My question is who the hell is going to be available that is going to be any better than what we have? Getting rid of someone just to get rid of them with no back-up plan is stupid..And please don't give the Nick Foles, Teddy Bridgewater shit, they are unknown commodities.Well I guess Sam Bradford is available ;) 

46814528_10155626267191126_3056597275305

1 minute ago, NNUD28 said:

My question is who the hell is going to be available that is going to be any better than what we have? Getting rid of someone just to get rid of them with no back-up plan is stupid..And please don't give the Nick Foles, Teddy Bridgewater shit, they are unknown commodities.Well I guess Sam Bradford is available ;) 

#3 will be the Buc's starting QB next year.  Bank it twinks.

The Bucs beat a bottom-feeder at home and suddenly they're going to win out. I admire the bold confidence of the truly deranged Buc fan, and I'd love a piece of that action. I'll give you two-to-one the Bucs don't win out, as long as we put the bet in escrow. No c-notes for me. LOL

41 minutes ago, Pirate said:

The Bucs beat a bottom-feeder at home and suddenly they're going to win out. I admire the bold confidence of the truly deranged Buc fan, and I'd love a piece of that action. I'll give you two-to-one the Bucs don't win out, as long as we put the bet in escrow. No c-notes for me. LOL

Please tell me the other team to beat the saints I will wait...it's easier to sit and bitch after a loss than it is when they win I haven't seen the boards crybabies coming in here bitching today as normal have you?

1 minute ago, NNUD28 said:

Please tell me the other team to beat the saints I will wait...it's easier to sit and bitch after a loss than it is when they win I haven't seen the boards crybabies coming in here bitching today as normal have you?

Go nnudy go!

Everyone sucks for a couple games in 2018 even the Rams and Chefs. 

1 minute ago, Tundra said:

Go nnudy go!

Everyone sucks for a couple games in 2018 even the Rams and Chefs. 

It's like people want this team to suck and are rooting for them to fail so they can be right on a message board with 20 active members maybe 25 when they lose....I hope they win out I'm not rooting for draft picks fucking losers do  that ....I want to see snot bubbles coming out of Cam Newton and McCaffreys head accepting losses is insane.....Go Bucs and fuck Cam Newton!!!!!!

Not too many teams go 5 and 0.....But there are teams that do....The Bucs don't usually go on a 5 game win streak....But this offense is capable....NNUD is enjoying the win yesterday.....and nothing wrong with some positivity......That's my guess …..anyway it feels better then losing

Before the Bucs beat the mighty Niners, they were still the only team to beat the Saints, yet they still somehow managed to lose seven games in the interim.  It's pretty clear at this point that the Saints game did not define either team, yet you want to use that game to predict the rest of the season. Like I said, I admire your confidence....

5 minutes ago, Pirate said:

Before the Bucs beat the mighty Niners, they were still the only team to beat the Saints, yet they still somehow managed to lose seven games in the interim.  It's pretty clear at this point that the Saints game did not define either team, yet you want to use that game to predict the rest of the season. Like I said, I admire your confidence....

I'm just rooting for my favorite team it's pretty easy to say they will get beat come on here after the game and claim to be a football guru....I'm going the other route for a change ,.....fuck the Panthers

3 hours ago, NNUD28 said:

I'm just rooting for my favorite team it's pretty easy to say they will get beat come on here after the game and claim to be a football guru....I'm going the other route for a change ,.....fuck the Panthers

I like your style. 

FUCK the Panthers. Really violently and painfully, with Scam Newton's pouty fucking face, until Ron Rivera begs Richardson's widow for the cyanide capsule. 

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:47 PM, NNUD28 said:

There is no one Nnud, not really. Frankly if we are going to fuck around with a QB carousel the next few years, we might as well stick with our molester to see if he does actually grow.