Sign in to follow this  
Boatrunner

Fucktard back at QB

Jaboo needs to change that stupid Fucking nickname but he will be and should be kept for one more year. See what he can do under a coaching regime that actually instillis a winning culture in the team. 

Losers breed losers. Fuck Dork Coenterr.

1 minute ago, Tundra said:

Jaboo needs to change that stupid Fucking nickname but he will be and should be kept for one more year. See what he can do under a coaching regime that actually instillis a winning culture in the team. 

Losers breed losers. Fuck Dork Coenterr.

Whats sucks a cows ass is he might be Jaboo on dancing with the stars someday before the tripletwits have a regime in One Buc that can build a winning culture. 

12 hours ago, tfree32 said:

Kap would probably take something like a 2 year/$10 million deal and be an average NFL starter.

Winston will probably want a long-term deal worth around $20 million a year. In addition to having lost the locker room and the confidence of the coaches, he’s dumb, probably just as divisive, inconsistent, and prone to sexual assault.

Of the two options, I’ll take Kaepernick every time. 

Your hatred for Winston is clouding your judgment.

57 minutes ago, Buc said:

OT - Man I sure hope we resign Hump, that kid has been making some plays!!
Let Jackson go and I dont think we miss a beat

Winston plays better when not worrying about making Desean happy. Make Desean inactive next week for the fuck of it. Maybe Jordan Whitehead can “accidentally” injure him in practice. 

13 hours ago, Fuck You said:

Jaboo needs to change that stupid Fucking nickname but he will be and should be kept for one more year.

We should keep him and all the FITZMAGIC asshats see why he's been a career  back up he is either on fire or pure shit!!! Jaboo plays the rest of the year!!!! 

12 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Your hatred for Winston is clouding your judgment.

Not at all. Kaepernick on a short term deal at around $5 million a year would represent a far better value than Winston on a longer term deal at around $20 million a year.

Think I’m wrong? Let’s hear the arguments.

11 hours ago, tfree32 said:

Not at all. Kaepernick on a short term deal at around $5 million a year would represent a far better value than Winston on a longer term deal at around $20 million a year.

The guy hasn't played a game in over two years. That's for starters. 

2 hours ago, tfree32 said:

Over the same time period he also has roughly 300 less turnovers than Winston.

And he couldn't hold his job in San Francisco.

You want a guy that hasn't played in two years, has no desire to play, and wasn't even a starting QB the last time he was in the league.

You're better than this, free. 

17 hours ago, tfree32 said:

I think your wrong!....Here's the reason ...He Sucks …..and we need less distractions ...Not More...

To hell with that dumb ass...

7 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

I think your wrong!....Here's the reason ...He Sucks …..and we need less distractions ...Not More...

To hell with that dumb ass...

Someone is going to need to explain to me how having a creepy sexual predator, so creepy he’s been suspended by the league for multiple games for his most recent sexual assault...is LESS of a distraction than having a guy who simply kneels as a form of politica protest during the national anthem.

I think Winston will demand a multi year, $20 million or so a year contract. I would ABSOLUTELY rather have Kaepernick, Tyrod Taylor, Teddy Bridgewater, or someone similar on a shorter and far cheaper contract and then spend a high pick on a QB we can develop.

Winston is a sexual predator, a loser, and a turnover machine. If the Glazers go all-in and give him a long term $100 million contract, I’m likely going to be shopping around for a new team to root for.

14 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

Winston is a sexual predator, a loser, and a turnover machine. If the Glazers go all-in and give him a long term $100 million contract, I’m likely going to be shopping around for a new team to root for.

Dear Baby Jesus and all things holy.  Please please please multi year contract for Winston from the Bucs.    All of bucschat will be forever grateful.

Also, thank you for blessing our country with founders who established due process and the presumption of innocence.     Fine gentleman like Brett Cavanaugh and Jameis Winston could be rotting in prison if not for that vital right our founders bestowed upon us.

21 minutes ago, UncleBuc said:

Dear Baby Jesus and all things holy.  Please please please multi year contract for Winston from the Bucs.    All of bucschat will be forever grateful.

Also, thank you for blessing our country with founders who established due process and the presumption of innocence.     Fine gentleman like Brett Cavanaugh and Jameis Winston could be rotting in prison if not for that vital right our founders bestowed upon us.

You really think Winston is innocent despite being accused by multiple women...and lying about the circumstances? 

There’s a clear difference between the standard necessary to find someone guilty of a crime and put him in prison and the standard necessary to decide handing him $100 million or so and making him the face of your multibillion dollar business.

If the Glazers decide Winston is their guy and make that kind of investment in him, they’re even dumber than I think. 

17 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

You really think Winston is innocent despite being accused by multiple women...and lying about the circumstances? 

There’s a clear difference between the standard necessary to find someone guilty of a crime and put him in prison and the standard necessary to decide handing him $100 million or so and making him the face of your multibillion dollar business.

If the Glazers decide Winston is their guy and make that kind of investment in him, they’re even dumber than I think. 

I don't know and neither do you.   I know it's curious as hell that the same attorney who had Kinsman settle with him represents Uber driver.   I know Kinsman's story was full of holes.  For you to call him a sexual predator is wrong.   He's not been charged with a sexual crime ever.    You don't like him, fine.   You want him off the Bucs fine.   You think he sucks as a QB fine.    The sexual predator thing is akin to calling Obama a Muslim from Kenya with a forged birth certificate.    Enough with that already.

All this noise on Winston is nonsense.

Let's be honest, despite all the bluster about sexual predator, etc., the majority of fans wouldn't be concerned about the accusations if Winston threw fewer interceptions and if the Bucs had a few playoff appearances under their belts. 

The other major mistake Winston made with the most informed fans is going to Florida State instead of being a Gator. 

12 hours ago, tfree32 said:

I get it you Hate Winston and youll say what ever to make a point on how much you hate him...Keapernick ain't coming here....He's pretty much dead to the league...

Winston has lost all his bargaining chips....Winstons best chance to be here next year is if  Koetter and licksandsucks is here next year....that's looking doubtful....

Jeez, this last time around he apologized to the worman, and the NFL settled with him for a 3 game suspension.  His witnesses included one of the same guys from last time, and there was rock solid evidence that they lied.  One was then was recently sent to jail for rape.  My feeling is that the Uber driver might have video.  A relatively pretty female driver picking people up at night is probably going to have a camera running (if it isn't part of the uber set up).

And you are right that if he was playing at an elite level, the off the field distractions wouldn't be a concern, but we're at year 4, he has a QBR of 80, and his off the field distractions are a big reason why we are where we are at.  Since the start of last season, he has won a total of 4 games.  And 'no' I am not an FSU hater.