Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Todd Monken Bitches

On 11/17/2018 at 7:20 PM, bucs63 said:

Why did Koetter give back the play calling duties to Monken? He had 3 reasons.

1. Koetter is useless in the red zone and realizes it.

2. Koetter would rather fondle himself than think.

3. Koetter realizes he needs to spend more time with the defense.  :ROTFLMAO:  Na just kidding. 

6 hours ago, Tundra Cnt said:

3. Koetter realizes he needs to spend more time with the defense.  :ROTFLMAO:  Na just kidding.

Oh god, please no. Not sure how much more inept the defense can be than it has been this season...and last season.  It would be fuckened squared if he spent more time on D.  😣 

Speakened of fuckenend, ole D. Koetter and M. Smith were highly regarded a couple years ago. Smith was auditioning for a HC return and Koetter a rising star getting his shot and assuring the continued development of the new face of the franchise.

And BUHCBAAAM!!! The shit hits the fuckened fan. 

The new coaches better not just arrive in ponchos but sit the fuck out of the splash zone.

I was never really sold on Quitter.   Shitm, I mean Smith has a very huge cranium.  Honestly, I thought Smith was going to do well here, but as you said the shit hits the fuckened fan.... and splatters all over the fuckened fans forced to watch this team.

What is scary is that someone thinks that we should bring Jimbo Fisher because he seemed to be able to "control" Winston.  For fuckened sakes.  I will try to find the link to the comment.