Sign in to follow this  
Bucaroo Bonzai

Does Gruden have an assistant head coach?

As for QB, unless there is a steal, I'm not drafting any until late in the draft.  I'm okay going with Fitz and finding a 'talented' 8 million dollar QB or two who didn't make it elsewhere.  Then just load up on defensive talent.  I'm good cutting McCoy and Winston lose, and spending the cap savings on defense.

2 hours ago, bucs63 said:

I remember incessant posts from some fish, uh, I mean someone I'll leave unnamed who declared Eric Zeire was a legitimate NFL QB. And, of course not. Here. That whole point is moot as this Buc organization is like a red tide to promising QB's.

But I guess we've learned to be excited waiting for them to wash up. At least we have that.

I'm so excited. Go Bucs.

Point taken. I was never a Zeire fan myself, but everyone sees what they want to see. I see Lock being a good QB for whomever he plays for.

11 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Point taken. I was never a Zeire fan myself, but everyone sees what they want to see. I see Lock being a good QB for whomever he plays for.

I didn't mean to diminish your enthusiasm and I salute you good sir, for your perseverence and persistence with the teams you support. :boobs:

6 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

I didn't mean to diminish your enthusiasm and I salute you good sir, for your perseverence and persistence with the teams you support. :boobs:

No worries 63. What you said is exactly right. It all looks like gravy until they put a Bucs uni on.