Sign in to follow this  
Bucaroo Bonzai

Does Gruden have an assistant head coach?

46 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Same guy who thinks Rah Radio fuctard would be a great choice as the new DC here.

That is kind of what I was thinking, but figured I would ask.

So now let me ask........why in the blue hell would I want an assistant coach of the guy I wouldn't want in the first place?

2 hours ago, SamuraiBuc said:

What does that matter?

Asking in earnest because I don't understand the concept of if Gruden had an assistant head coach.

If he does, then what?

Because Grudent is getting rid of his talented players and burning the motherfucker down this season, so assistant head coach to do the same here.

You capons realize that the likely fuckstick available from the Chuckster would be Greg Olszmoron, right? 

Actually, we have a guy in house who I think would bring it. 

Todd Fucking Monken. He had the WRs playing lights out, catching the ball. He had the offense doing the same but then the Dirk factor hit and he had too much to compensate for. 

1 hour ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

One more time... the purpose wouldn't actually be to build up a good team, but rather to simply have them get rid of everyone and blow it all up.

Brilliant.

And what’s the purpose of bringing in the WR coach from Atlanta to be the DC ?

There must have been some underlying joke in that suggestion.

12 hours ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

One more time... the purpose wouldn't actually be to build up a good team, but rather to simply have them get rid of everyone and blow it all up.

Did bazz hijack you and start posting under your name?

This is the stupidest thing I have heard in a while. No offense.

Samurai - don’t blame Bonz. Consider what we’ve been watching for the last 11 years. And then reading Jesse’s puppets and this tjax sock, it will fuck with your mind. Don’t worry about Bonz. He’ll be there when you need help mounting your beast of “burden.”

Jeez people, if you didn't see the sarcasm in this post, especially after I explained it to you, I don't know what is wrong with you.

Now as for Raheem, give me as much shit as you want.  I think he'd be a good DC (not head coach), and given decent talent, he can put at least a halfway decent defensive unit on the field.  With our offense, that would win games.  I don't see an up and coming or proven DC going to the Bucs and ruining their career.

7 minutes ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Jeez people, if you didn't see the sarcasm in this post, especially after I explained it to you, I don't know what is wrong with you.

Now as for Raheem, give me as much shit as you want.  I think he'd be a good DC (not head coach), and given decent talent, he can put at least a halfway decent defensive unit on the field.  With our offense, that would win games.  I don't see an up and coming or proven DC going to the Bucs and ruining their career.

Even with the obvious sarcasm...ummm.

Then you follow-up with seriously  suggesting the Bucs bring back a guy they fired for sucking, who is no longer coaching defense in the NFL because he was never very good at it, to be be the team’s DC?

I’ve heard better suggestions from Jesse’s/Tjax mother on how to raise your kids. 

7 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Even with the obvious sarcasm...ummm.

Then you follow-up with seriously  suggesting the Bucs bring back a guy they fired for sucking, who is no longer coaching defense in the NFL because he was never very good at it, to be be the team’s DC?

I’ve heard better suggestions from Jesse’s/Tjax mother on how to raise your kids. 

Falcons apparently moved him to WR because they wanted some stability there.  They've been happy with him as an assistant.  WRs had nothing but praise and they improved.  He sucked as a HC, but if you look at the clusterfuck of talent he had to work with, he did reasonably well at least on defense.  He has also had about 10 years to mature.  But he has experience at DBs and WRs, and where we really need to adapt is with defending the modern passing game. 

9 hours ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Falcons apparently moved him to WR because they wanted some stability there.  They've been happy with him as an assistant.  WRs had nothing but praise and they improved.  He sucked as a HC, but if you look at the clusterfuck of talent he had to work with, he did reasonably well at least on defense.  He has also had about 10 years to mature.  But he has experience at DBs and WRs, and where we really need to adapt is with defending the modern passing game. 

Yeah he’s done a wonderful job teaching Julio Jones, Sanu and Ridley how to play.

I’m willing to bet if you replaced Rah with Jesse, the results with that group of WRs would look the same.

Of all the people to bring in to coach the Bucs, why in the fuck would you suggest that fuctard?

You sound like a big fan of his, so I’ll be the first to tell you the bad news...Rah Radio fuctard isn’t ever coming back to Tampa.

5 hours ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Nothing like watching him roast meh team from the fitty.

I would take that guy in a heartbeat. He's going to be good at the next level.

No doubt. 

The guy is accurate, smart, athletic, and has a big arm.

I thought he was the top QB going into this year and he’s proven that he deserves to be the top QB drafted. 

The Bucs will probably fuck up and win too many games and the Giants will snag him in front of us. 

Or the Glazer tards will stick with Jaboo and draft a kicker instead. 

I don't see him falling to us in any capacity. He's probably going to be the first QB taken (I think). We will have no chance to grab him, Bridgewater will stay with the Saints, and we will be stuck with some asshat like Nathan Peterman or Jaboo.

Lock is going to be a legit NFL QB.

I'm not a fan of Morris and I wanted him gone like everyone else, BUT the problem with Raheem Morris as a Bucs head coach was largely in ownership.  He was brought in to run the team on the cheap.  He was set up to fail and paid a lot of money to do so.  They hired an inexperienced coach who wasn't ready, and he failed at that time.

The Bucs were something like 30 million under the cap in 2011, and we were missing key players on both sides of the ball his last year.  My recollection was we didn't even have backup level talent signed at one of the LB positions, and there were gaps on offense as well.  Should we blame Morris when Rudd doesn't get resigned, we don't bring in anyone to replace him, and our GM's plan is to take a 3rd round rookie in Foster and move him to another LB position?  Winning 10 games (even against soft talent) after cutting the talent and running the team on the cheap was actually pretty impressive in hindsight, and winning 3-4 is pretty much what was expected.

So do I want him as a HC almost 10 years later?  HELL FUCKING NO.  But I think he is ready to be a DC.  I think his skillset fits the team's needs, and I think he'd take the job.  More importantly, I think the up and coming and proven DCs won't touch the Bucs job with a 10 ft pole.

44 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Lock is going to be a legit NFL QB.

I remember incessant posts from some fish, uh, I mean someone I'll leave unnamed who declared Eric Zeire was a legitimate NFL QB. And, of course not. Here. That whole point is moot as this Buc organization is like a red tide to promising QB's.

But I guess we've learned to be excited waiting for them to wash up. At least we have that.

I'm so excited. Go Bucs.