Sign in to follow this  
Axe

It's Gotten to the Point

1 minute ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Let's fire all the coaches again because the players have no heart. 

I don't know if you know this but its the coaches job to get these players motivated...Here's an idea lets just keep these coaches and hope for better luck next year!!! Sounds like a winning plan

1 minute ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

By constantly firing the coaches, we are reinforcing a player culture where they get rewarded for giving up.

And by keeping these coaches you are saying its not important to win just giving effort is enough...Now all you guys stand in line so we can give you your participation awards 

All I know is, I won't be watching these cluster humping cowards and their idiot savant head coich for the next two games. At sister's for Thanksgiving week, driving there and back, safely away from Sunday Ticket and all it's sinister temptations.  

So you can bet the Bucs will win the next two games. 

16 hours ago, Axe said:

Where I kinda feel like the silver spoon boys need to come out and apologize to he Buccaneer fan base... For making so many of us simply not give a damn anymore

I'm one of them. I've found other things to do on Sunday now, and I never thought I would get to that point. I guess I'm not a true fan but enough is enough. Some owners just care about making a profit and not winning at the same time. Our owners are in that cabal.

Switching coaches doesn't create a bad player culture.  Culture has to be influenced by a coach, but good coaches understand how to start pushing it in the right direction.

Bad coaches either let it fester or attempt to force it.  Both pretty much cause failure.

Koetter hasn't positively affected the culture.  We're seeing a different disappointment here, but disappointment nonetheless.  You don't reward a person who has failed to do the single most important thing a head coach is hired to do, which is the arduous task of creating a winning culture.   Here's a great article on it:

https://theundefeated.com/features/all-22-an-nfl-head-coachs-first-mistake-is-trying-to-immediately-change-a-teams-culture/