Sign in to follow this  
rook

Same old Same Old

This team absolutely is the worst in the NFL. We have the highest paid defensive line, and are last in the NFL in defense. Our #1 pick is right now a bust. No tackles. no sacks. No anything. Not a single defensive takeaway in a month. Our kicker is absolutely horrible......... again.  1 out of 3 from very makable yards. Jeez. And the Redskins are playing with a makeshift OL including a hire this week. Terrible defense, terrible effort. Jason Licht needs to be fired. 

Just call me Mr. Sunshine. 

Fire all the staff, bring in someone new. An unknown. Because hiring a big name has worked exactly ONE time...ONE season. Try to hire John Lynch as GM away from SF. 

Fire Geraldine. She sucks. Always has. Keep JPP, a couple of LB. 

Another fumble. Notice we have NOT A SINGLE TAKEAWAY IN A MONTH. 

FRUSTRATED IN NEW ENGLAND!! 

57 minutes ago, Pirate said:

My first time watching Bucs live on TV in about 3 years. Actually more entertaining than I thought it would be, in the same way I used to enjoy picking at scabs when I was a kid. kind of gross, but fascinating.

So the Bucs have exceeded your expectations even with all the whiny shit within this thread.

At least we have a QB who'll protect the ball and a solid new kicker.

There is nothing you can do as a coach today when your players don’t play. QB throws two interceptions runs backwards when he had a first down. RB fumbles the ball after a big gain. Your two star DL can’t get pressure  on a patched offensive line that was put together this week. WR dropping balls. Your kicker just totally can not make a kick

I'm really against firing coaches not named Raheem Morris after two seasons.  I thought Schiano and Lovie should have gotten year three...

That said, this is year three.  And Koetter was OC for a year before that.  On one hand, you see what consistency has built on offense (today being the exception).  On the other hand, as a HC, I don't think Koetter's running the ship... 

506 yards of offense, 3 points.

I'm on board.  Fire everyone.  Licht included.

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

GODDAM BRUCE FUCKING ARIANS MOTHER FUCKERS. 

Love ya, Tundra, you cnt.......but that dude is like one meatball sub away from a stroke or heart attack. No thank you to someone who could die faster than a QBs career in Tampa.

I keep hearing rumblings about Derrick Brooks. Anyone else heard any of that talk?