Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Bruce Arians HC Jack del Rio DC Todd Monken OC

2 minutes ago, Boatrunner said:

Jack Del Rio would be fine as a HC, he actually had success in Oakland & Jacksonville.

Bruce Arians  had to retire for health issues; the stress of coaching this trainwreck of a franchise could literally kill a man. 

If he has whatever Urban Meyer has, his health issues will come and go depending on the caliber of the opportunity in front of him. 

Arians has stated publicly that he would only be interested in another HC gig if it was Cleveland.  But might he change his mind if the 'Cleveland South' meme was heavily promoted?  Cleveland but with sunshine instead of slush?  Red tide on the beaches instead of Lake Erie oil slicks?  Some heavy PR work might be necessary.

On 11/9/2018 at 7:59 AM, JOEinPHX said:

Arians has stated publicly that he would only be interested in another HC gig if it was Cleveland.  But might he change his mind if the 'Cleveland South' meme was heavily promoted?  Cleveland but with sunshine instead of slush?  Red tide on the beaches instead of Lake Erie oil slicks?  Some heavy PR work might be necessary.

I think that's because Cleveland is the only team with a fired HC and an interim. The Browns have said they will conduct a coaching seaarch, so Arians can throw his hat in that ring. Anywhere else and it would be tampering, or at least not very cool. Arians is cool. Therefore...........yeah. 

And Del Rio as HC wouldn't be the worst thing I can imagine, although I worry that since I've mentioned his name in the past he would come in reminding me of Catatonic Lovie Smith. 

Image result for Catatonic lovie smith