Sign in to follow this  
UncleBuc

Fire Dirk, Hire a Harbaugh

2 hours ago, Boatrunner said:

urban-meyers.png?w=400&h=225&crop=1

How about this Ahole- He could easily slide into Buccaneer Red

That asshole takes jobs where the team is ready to go, then when things get a little tough he gets a few heart palpitations and leaves until another ready-to-go team needs a coach.  

I know nobody will agree with this, but I'd like to just keep our GM and HC, and just find a good DC.  Maybe make the DC a HC and pay Koeter good money to run the offense.  He's not getting another shot at HC, and he might take it.  Nor do I really see a problem with such a move.  There's a team chemistry problem and a few personnel issues, and I think some of the problems are being fueled by our revolving door of HCs and GMs.  

1 minute ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

I know nobody will agree with this, but I'd like to just keep our GM and HC, and just find a good DC.  Maybe make the DC a HC and pay Koeter good money to run the offense.  He's not getting another shot at HC, and he might take it.  Nor do I really see a problem with such a move.  There's a team chemistry problem and a few personnel issues, and I think some of the problems are being fueled by our revolving door of HCs and GMs.  

Eye agre. Evrn tht dznt iz cntrd. 

17 minutes ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

A new head coach, even if he's the DC too, and Koetter's gone. No way Koetter steps down. But Monken may hold on to the OC job. Just speculation like any other though.

11 hours ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

I agree

I think they ALL need to go - we have seen what this coaching staff is able to do - maybe keep Monken as OC and ditch the rest
On the fence with GM at this point - but he has had his share of WTF drafting

2 hours ago, Buc said:

I think they ALL need to go - we have seen what this coaching staff is able to do - maybe keep Monken as OC and ditch the rest
On the fence with GM at this point - but he has had his share of WTF drafting

Dirk was promoted to continue to build the offense and has been successful on that end

A think Licht is much more to blame than Dirk. 

Here is a list of bad Licht’s drafts

2014:

M Evans

ASJ

Sims

K Edwards

K Pamphile

R Heron

One player left on roster from 2014 (Evans)

2016:

VHIII

Spence

Fucking idiot kicker

R Smith 

BeneCock

Bond

Vitalie

In those 2 draft classes he managed one good player in Evans.

other busts:

McNicholas

Stevie T

Bell 

Clay

Other questionable picks:

RoJo

Stewart

Cappa

Koetter is an OC, he's not a HC.   That's the problem.    You need a guy the players are willing to go to war for, and he's not that guy.   You need a guy when Desean lazily puts a hand out to a slightly over thrown ball who will not tolerate it and tell him what a bitch he is.