Sign in to follow this  
Justafan

Koetter might not finish the season

I honestly place a lot the blame on the Glazers as well...They've made poor hiring choices since they fired Gruden.. Man for fucks sakes this team is hard to watch!!!

Edited by KDBucs

3 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

This defense is historically bad.  It’s fire-everyone bad.

Seriously, they need to completely start over on defense, and Koetter and Winston are probably gone too.  

Probably? 

They go down 42-7 in this first half, he should be fired during halftime.

Fitz played well overall. Kicker did his job for a change.

That’s about all I can say about this game. Defense was only on the field for a quarter.

Having no effective game plan to keep games from getting out of hand early is pretty much the same song Koetter has played over the last couple of years.  

Time to change the record.

31 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Winston should start the rest of the season. This season is bagged so let him throw pics and fumble his way to reality or show some skill and leadership. Either way.  No excuses. Fuckem all. 

Haven't we seen enough?  I'd say start Fitz to make him happy enough to want to remain our backup?  Also, if Winston gets injured, it's a 20 million dollar cap hit.  My feeling is that we might see the Fitzmagic again, and I have zero faith in Winston being able to do it.  But realistically the difference might be 1-2 games.

3 minutes ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Haven't we seen enough?  I'd say start Fitz to make him happy enough to want to remain our backup?  Also, if Winston gets injured, it's a 20 million dollar ...

No. Not enough to make him shut up about his comeback. Let him play himself out of the league with this shit show. We won't get any decent compensation for him anyway when the door hits his ass.