Sign in to follow this  
Buc

DeSean Jackson requests trade

"It's weird how much better Jackson looks when playing with Fitz. Why is there such a lack of chemistry between Jackson and Winston?"

One of our QBs throws accurate passes, and cracks under pressure, and the other QB is fairly solid under pressure, but can't throw an accurate passes.

5 hours ago, Tundra said:

Fitz had three games where he hit Desean. The first three. That was it.  He couldn’t hit Desean on a deep ball again. 

Fuck this bullshit stupid cocksucking team. 

My "after Christmas what I want for Christmas" wishlist:

Glazers gone, Koetter gone, Duffner gone, Warhop gone, Licht gone, Fitztragic gone, Desean Fuckhead gone, Brate gone (not because I dislike the guy, but just because), Jaquizz gone, Benecock gone, Donovan "plays at a Pro Bowl level" Smith gone, Demar Dotson gone, Ryan Jensen gone, Geraldini gone, Noah Spence gone, Grimes gone, Anger gone.

So yeah.....a new team.

Go Bucs.

Can we add Wil Gholston to the list. The dude has been on the team for 6 years. I have watched pretty much every game and seen him on the TV about 6 times in about 5000 snaps. Even if he was in 20 per cent of the defensive plays It defies logic how he couldn’t stumble into the screen once in awhile. One year he was a starter and I couldn’t even remember seeing him once. And just for good measure you forgot the number offensive offensive player Caleb Beenacock.

22 hours ago, Tundra said:

Fitz had three games where he hit Desean. The first three. That was it.  He couldn’t hit Desean on a deep ball again. 

Fuck this bullshit stupid cocksucking team. 

But according to the most informed, three games makes a career and building around Fitz and Jackson is the best way back to winning football.