Sign in to follow this  
Seafarer

Kicker

Conner Barth was good for the Bucs. Not for anyone else. Opposite of our other kickers. Bryant was the most consistent except the range above 50 yards happened only against the Eagles in 2006. In his 4 years here, a 50 yarder he made on Xmas Eve against the Falcons was the longest kick he made until the 63 yarder against the Eagles. A 40 yard FG to avoid OT was his money kick.

Now what to do. 

We were sure he would be cut as soon as they departed the field. Then the bastard hits the game winner from 59 yards out. 

Truly a game from Bizarro World. Thank fucking christ it was the Browns and not someone who knows how to win. 

I cannot for the life of me figure out why kickers are so got-damned mental.

I mean it isn't like they have an exorbant amount of information they have to learn to be in the NFL.

It's not like a QB, O-Lineman, or a Mike Backer.

How the fuck is it so hard to kick a fucking football through an upright? I mean, I know the most informed fans on the internet might have trouble with it, but these guys are paid professionals that forecast worse than weather men at their profession. It is incredible at just how mental they appear to be.

3 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

I cannot for the life of me figure out why kickers are so got-damned mental.

I mean it isn't like they have an exorbant amount of information they have to learn to be in the NFL.

It's not like a QB, O-Lineman, or a Mike Backer.

How the fuck is it so hard to kick a fucking football through an upright? I mean, I know the most informed fans on the internet might have trouble with it, but these guys are paid professionals that forecast worse than weather men at their profession. It is incredible at just how mental they appear to be.

For some reason it's across the league and it's due to the 32 yard extra point not being the "gimme" they used to get.  But they can kick the long ones? WTF. 

Ronde and whats his name where discussing his confidence.....Confidence is when your a little pink dick fucker and your gonna get your first Pussy... and you wonder if it was good for her...Then you think for a minute …..and say fuck that I'm confident it was good for me....

13 minutes ago, Boatrunner said:

If the final kick was a 40 yarder, our kicker would have missed again to the right, however, the ball faded back inside the upright and would have been good from 64 yards

Can Anger kick short field goals?

34 minutes ago, Boatrunner said:

If the final kick was a 40 yarder, our kicker would have missed again to the right, however, the ball faded back inside the upright and would have been good from 64 yards

Even weirder if the Bucs got 9 or 10 more yards and made the kick 49 or 50 with an easier 4th down 5 or 6 yards, they go for it on 4th down rather than kick the FG. Catanzaro has the leg to kick long, he is just not accurate. Frankly since a 59 yarder is not one you are expected to make, it took some of the pressure off. Kyle Brindza reincarnated.