Sign in to follow this  
tjax03

Is koetter calling plays today?

3 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Please shut the fuck up you stupid ****.

This game has nothing to do with the Bucs offense you fuctard.

Nowhere did i say we are losing because of the offense.

can you read? Comprehend?

I think its time for you to change that avatar. He will no longer be the qb after today 

4 minutes ago, tjax03 said:

Nowhere did i say we are losing because of the offense.

can you read? Comprehend?

I think its time for you to change that avatar. He will no longer be the qb after today 

The defense is getting lit up by a shit QB . The guy has more TDs at halftime than incompletions.

And wonder who’s calling the offensive plays?? Because our HC has a the same play sheet he’s had all season.

Just go away.

11 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

The defense is getting lit up by a shit QB . The guy has more TDs at halftime than incompletions.

And wonder who’s calling the offensive plays?? Because our HC has a the same play sheet he’s had all season.

Just go away.

fuck you-stupid retard

3 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

When you’re down like 45-3, it’s pretty clear that neither the offense nor the defense are playing well.

Mitch Trubinsky has thrown 6 TD passes by the third quarter. Pretty sure the D owns this as they keep digging a hole that no offense can ever climb out of. There is no offensive playbook for this. Should be 7 TDs but the Bears WR dropped it.

I didnt make this thread to say the reason we are losing is because of koetter.

i made this thread to verify if koetter was back to calling plays. Nothing more, nothing less.

idiots like tundra and the dummy in this thread cant read or comprehend. They correlate my question as giving the assumption that i am asking as its koetters fault we are losing.

17 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

The Bucs went down by 38 and were down at one point by 45 and you're concern is who's calling the offense.

Do you have even the slightest question as to why the board collectively considers you a complete moron?

Just read the post above yours.

Half of you on this board are a bunch of emotional, non comprehending nitwits

19 hours ago, tjax03 said:

I didnt make this thread to say the reason we are losing is because of koetter.

i made this thread to verify if koetter was back to calling plays. Nothing more, nothing less.

idiots like tundra and the dummy in this thread cant read or comprehend. They correlate my question as giving the assumption that i am asking as its koetters fault we are losing.

So the team is down by 40 and what has you starting a thread is regarding who's calling the offense.

and you think those questioning you are idiots? LOL!

10 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

So the team is down by 40 and what has you starting a thread is regarding who's calling the offense.

and you think those questioning you are idiots? LOL!

I'm kind of missing the part where this is not a legitimate question to ask. We saw what appeared to be a considerable improvement in play calling for the O under Monken. Then a number of folk watching the game could see that it appeared Koetter was calling the plays again for the O. Regardless of the score, it's a legitimate question, as Koetter's play-calling was often criticized last year. Did he decide after the Steeler's game that he was going to take it back over? Legitimate question IMHO.

1 minute ago, jspaldin said:

I'm kind of missing the part where this is not a legitimate question to ask. We saw what appeared to be a considerable improvement in play calling for the O under Monken. Then a number of folk watching the game could see that it appeared Koetter was calling the plays again for the O. Regardless of the score, it's a legitimate question, as Koetter's play-calling was often criticized last year. Did he decide after the Steeler's game that he was going to take it back over? Legitimate question IMHO.

I read Mike Smith said Koetter didn't miss those blocks, miss those throws,  get picked off, or drop  passes. So why does it matter?

21 minutes ago, jspaldin said:

The team is down by 40 and you're wondering who's calling the offense assuming the observation had any basis in fact in the first place.

I don't know what to tell you.

22 minutes ago, jspaldin said:

Dirk didn’t do anything differently Sunday than he’s done all year, regarding the play sheet or communicating with coaches.

Top 5 offense with a backup QB.. worst defense in the league AGAIN!

1 minute ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

The team is down by 40 and you wondering who's calling the offense?

I don't know what to tell you.

I believe they call it multi-tasking. Just because the D was a complete shit show does not mean one ignores every other aspect of the game. At least in game one against the Saints we were able to outpace them in the score column.

And for the record, Smith needs to go. So does Licht, he can't draft for shit. And probably Koetter as well because no team should be as unprepared as we have seen the last two weeks. But it really does not matter until the the seasons over and the Glazers can go discount coach shopping again...

26 minutes ago, jspaldin said:

Was kinda thinking the same thing last week
The playcalling has been very Un-Monk like.

Not saying this is not on the defense - but it is a legitimate concern as well

At one point didnt RoJo get targeted back to back plays - forget what the down and distance was.
Interesting concept to play the rookie that hasnt dressed all season.