Sign in to follow this  
Gulf Shore Steve

Today's TV games

In this area Falcons/Saints....don't we see these shitbird teams enough? Fer crap sake.

Finnies vs the Gruden's.....another who gives a shit game. Made even more maddening by Bruce Arians analyzing. "Wait....what did you say Bruce...Speak up!" I can't understand a fucking thing the guy says.

I'd rather watch Pack/Redskins, Colts/Eagles, Niners/Chiefs or even the Bills clobber the Vikings than these two shitty presentations.

15 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

And apparently costs $50 this year?  My wife tried to flip over to it today and I don’t have it...

No idea but it’s worth every penny. It’s part of the sports package thru Spectrum and it’s like an extra 10 bucks a month. 

Actually I believe if you have Verizon and a smart TV, you can download the red zone ap for free.

Just now, Gulf Shore Steve said:

We need to hear from Gisele as to how this calamity was permitted to happen to the Pats.

Actually we don't need to hear from her.....we need to see her. Anyone know if she's had any pictures taken of herself?

She must have sent Brady plenty of selfies but he destroyed his phone. So there goes all the evidence. 

20 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Finnies vs the Gruden's.....another who gives a shit game.

Maybe there's some interest because of Gruden, but the Glazertard's team continues to be shit on as the Fins get the coverage in their area again and as often as possible while the Bucs are essentially banned from the Dolphins TV coverage area. They may not have control of it but we can't have the fanbase develop too far outside of Hillsborough now can we asshole network cock suckers? 

Anyway, I was invited to the Dolphins game and went. It registered 110 degrees in the asphalt parking lot while tailgating and it was loaded with idiot Raider freaks. During the game it sounded as bad as any of the visiting team's asshole fans cheering at a Bucs game. 

I hate to see the Fins win because, well because I hate to see their fans happy but wasn't disappointed to see our best coach get bit in the ass at 0-3. He always wanted to be a Raider. Never wanted to leave. Suck on it.

If you don't want to or can't get Sunday Ticket you should not have to suffer watching a shitty game anyway. There are some very good HD streaming sites that you can use. I haven't tried any this year but Reddit was great for it. 

Go 3-0

2 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Maybe there's some interest because of Gruden, but the Glazertard's team continues to be shit on as the Fins get the coverage in their area again and as often as possible while the Bucs are essentially banned from the Dolphins TV coverage area. They may not have control of it but we can't have the fanbase develop too far outside of Hillsborough now can we asshole network cock suckers? 

Anyway, I was invited to the Dolphins game and went. It registered 110 degrees in the asphalt parking lot while tailgating and it was loaded with idiot Raider freaks. During the game it sounded as bad as any of the visiting team's asshole fans cheering at a Bucs game. 

I hate to see the Fins win because, well because I hate to see their fans happy but wasn't disappointed to see our best coach get bit in the ass at 0-3. He always wanted to be a Raider. Never wanted to leave. Suck on it.

If you don't want to or can't get Sunday Ticket you should not have to suffer watching a shitty game anyway. There are some very good HD streaming sites that you can use. I haven't tried any this year but Reddit was great for it. 

Go 3-0

63 I went to the game also.....It was the hottest game I've ever been too...it started out ok ..but when the sun peeked out over the canopy it was blazing......

My Brother is a crazy Raider fan.....we sat in a section with maybe 90 % Raider fans....They where especially loud ….until we saw the final Fin Touchdown...

Then everyone stood up and exited the stadium....they didn't even want to watch the last minute or so...

37 minutes ago, jobuc597 said:

63 I went to the game also.....It was the hottest game I've ever been too...it started out ok ..but when the sun peeked out over the canopy it was blazing......

My Brother is a crazy Raider fan.....we sat in a section with maybe 90 % Raider fans....They where especially loud ….until we saw the final Fin Touchdown...

Then everyone stood up and exited the stadium....they didn't even want to watch the last minute or so...

I guess that high five at the 10 yard line was not as cool as most of the crowd thought. 

I might have seen you if you were wearing a Woodson jersey. There was some nut wearing a Biletnikoff one autographed "Fred Biletnikoff HOF "88" that probably should have been on his  cell wall.

I was the one wearing the Buc logo... ?

9 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

I guess that high five at the 10 yard line was not as cool as most of the crowd thought. 

I might have seen you if you were wearing a Woodson jersey. There was some nut wearing a Biletnikoff one autographed "Fred Biletnikoff HOF "88" that probably should have been on his  cell wall.

I was the one wearing the Buc logo...

No Woodson Jersey for me ..I had on my Bucs attire also....I was there to support my Brother and see The T&A....and there was some outstanding T&A there for my viewing pleasure.....The American Flag was as big as I've ever seen....