Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

3-0 a real possibility..holy shit!

1 hour ago, fanofdabucs said:

I had the Bucs going 10-6 this year, but I’m just an idiot homer..

I thought in order for that to happen they would need to go at least 1-2 with Fitz.

Well now a 3-0 start is a possibility and Fitzmagic is on fire with back to fucking back NFC POW awards.

3-0 is guaranteed, damnit!

They're the most explosive team in the league right now. Everyone is in the bandwagon for this game. Everywhere. Except maybe ESPN and other supposed experts. So that nails it.

1 hour ago, bucs63 said:

3-0 is guaranteed, damnit!

They're the most explosive team in the league right now. Everyone is in the bandwagon for this game. Everywhere. Except maybe ESPN and other supposed experts. So that nails it.

All the talk is about the Steelers and Brown's drama, Bell not being there and them being 0 fer.

I heard they are pissed and won't go winless any longer and the shit ends on MNF.

I love it! Keep talking about the Steelers and what's wrong with them..blah blah blah...SMACKED in DA head by the Yucs!

45 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

All the talk is about the Steelers and Brown's drama, Bell not being there and them being 0 fer.

I heard they are pissed and won't go winless any longer and the shit ends on MNF.

I love it! Keep talking about the Steelers and what's wrong with them..blah blah blah...SMACKED in DA head by the Yucs!

All that is happening with this kind of talk is locking in a 45-7 Steelers victory. Fitz throws 4 picks and the defense can't stop anyone. Antonio Brown approaches 300 yards receiving.

The Bucs and their fans don't realize it but they haven't a chance in the world.

6 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

All that is happening with this kind of talk is locking in a 45-7 Steelers victory. Fitz throws 4 picks and the defense can't stop anyone. Antonio Brown approaches 300 yards receiving.

The Bucs and their fans don't realize it but they haven't a chance in the world.

Then Jameis the savior returns and balls out...and all is right in the world again!

27 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

QFT.

Anyone that fails to recognize the fuckened nature of this franchise is kidding themselves.  Fitzmagic is fleeting at best.

7 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

We’ve all been doing the reverse mojo shit for over a decade and it’s nit working.

Time for the double reverse mojo. 

Bucs will roll Monday night.

I just caught a peice on NFL network about “can the Steelers bounce back Monday”. Michael Irvin babbled away for the entire segment never once mentioned the Bucs. Then Reggie Bush chimed in and again it was all about the Steelers. Love it!

Bucs 31-17 

11 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Your reverse mojo has been fuckening the Yucs for over a decade. ;)

Maybe it is all my fault. But consider this - when the Bucs were 9-3 in 2008 I predicted they would crush the Kitties in Carolina and clinch the playoffs on MNF. Then Monte announced he was leaving for his son’s shit nest and the defense collapsed, Gruden is fired and ten years later here we are. 

In 2011 I bought into Raheehaw’s and Freeman. 4-12, Raheehaw’s gone. 

I bought into stiff disciplinarian Big Head Greg Schiano and was encouraged by 7-9, then appalled what. Dorkanik drafted Mike Fucking Glennon with the third round pick, 4-12 ensued and finally Dumafuk was shown the door, along with Schiano’s toes on the line. 

I wanted Lovie and Josh McCown. Yes, I did. 

So, I can tell you, reverse mojo works a shitload better for me than blaring how the Bucs have turned the corner only to be fuckened in the face every goddamned time.  

:anger:

The Pollyanna stuff may work for you, that’s awesome. I’m not buying it.  In fact

Steelers 75

Bucs 16

There. 

JPP is back. Grimes is good to go. That means three and OHHH!

https://www.buccaneers.com/news/buccaneers-steelers-injury-report-september-21-de-jason-pierre-paul-returns-to-p

Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul returned after not participating in Thursday’s practice, leaving just two players fully out for the Buccaneers on Friday in defensive tackle Beau Allen and cornerback Marcus Williams. Defensive tackle Vita Vea practiced for the second day in a row, although still in a limited capacity ahead of Monday night’s contest with the Steelers.

Buccaneers

DT Beau Allen (foot) – Did Not Participate

S Chris Conte (knee) – Limited Participation

T Demar Dotson (knee) - Limited Participation

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick (knee) – Full Participation

WR Chris Godwin (toe) - Limited Participation

CB Brent Grimes (groin) – Full Participation

DE Jason Pierre-Paul (knee) – Full Participation

T Donovan Smith (knee) – Limited Participation

DT Vita Vea (calf) – Limited Participation

CB Marcus Williams (hamstring) – Did Not Participate