Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cantankeris

2 points

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

This dump is better if you just ignore those fools.

If Kwon doesn’t hustle and hit Thomas..they lose. 

Welcome back..until week 4.

Stop defending stupid. Dude looked slow and weak today. If rook was still around he'd tell you how Kwon got trucked by a smallish back for 6 and he'd remember it for 100 years. If rook wasn't around I'd tell you how Kwon got trucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tundra said:

Tank, what up brohanson?! 

Leave Fitzmagic on the field until he isn't. That was sensational. 

Fitz is the only answer for this team this year. If Jameis comes back, we start losing. Immediately. Meanwhile, zero work for the punter because we had a professional QB today vice that fucking boob everyone was marking us down for not having. Great job by Fitz for making professional throws. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cantankeris said:

Stop defending stupid. Dude looked slow and weak today. If rook was still around he'd tell you how Kwon got trucked by a smallish back for 6 and he'd remember it for 100 years. If rook wasn't around I'd tell you how Kwon got trucked.

Kwon and David were burned in pass coverage today. Kamara is highly skilled but Kwon is not a match for him. Thank God his sub who is unfortunately a DeLand High School kid gave the Bucs 7 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I read that he suffered an elbow injury?

The elbow hit came on the handoff. He threw two picks after he came back.

https://sports.yahoo.com/marcus-mariota-replaced-blaine-gabbert-elbow-injury-233917249.html

Earlier in the third quarter, Mariota took a hit after handing the ball off and was removed from the game for a play. He was able to return, but threw the interception on his first throw after the injury.

He came back out for the next drive and threw an interception on his next pass.

It is not supposed to be along term serious but DeLaney Walker is done. Taylor Lewan suffered a concussion. They will need him as they play the Jags and Houston team with great pass rushers in the next 2 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Cantankeris said:

Fitz is the only answer for this team this year. If Jameis comes back, we start losing. Immediately. Meanwhile, zero work for the punter because we had a professional QB today vice that fucking boob everyone was marking us down for not having. Great job by Fitz for making professional throws. 

You must have been drunk when you posted this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey nnudster, I was thinking about you watching the Browns game. Given your proximity to Cleveland and the alleged offer for free beer when the Browns win, I thought today might be that day and figured you'd be over there pounding cold ones at the expense of the Brownies. 

Alas it's the Browns and even when Pittsburgh gift wraps a game for them the find a way to fuck it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cantankeris said:

Fitz is the only answer for this team this year. If Jameis comes back, we start losing. Immediately. Meanwhile, zero work for the punter because we had a professional QB today vice that fucking boob everyone was marking us down for not having. Great job by Fitz for making professional throws. 

If you recall in pre-season all 3 QBs looked pretty good- However Winston shined, he looked spectacular- I would say as long as the Bucs keeping winning stay with Fitz.  The Eagles have a much better D than the PAC-10 Saints- So we will see how the Fitz holds up when he has 2.5 seconds to throw vs 2 minutes like yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Hey nnudster, I was thinking about you watching the Browns game. Given your proximity to Cleveland and the alleged offer for free beer when the Browns win, I thought today might be that day and figured you'd be over there pounding cold ones at the expense of the Brownies. 

Alas it's the Browns and even when Pittsburgh gift wraps a game for them the find a way to fuck it up. 

I was watching my beloved Bucs at home and enjoying it ...Nothing can entice me into going to Cleveland went there a few years back when the BUCS played them and don't plan on going back anytime soon  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NNUD28 said:

I was watching my beloved Bucs at home and enjoying it ...Nothing can entice me into going to Cleveland went there a few years back when the BUCS played them and don't plan on going back anytime soon  

Yeah well  -  the free beer was probably going to be some warm goat piss flat light anyhow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 9:44 PM, Cantankeris said:

Fitz is the only answer for this team this year. If Jameis comes back, we start losing. Immediately. Meanwhile, zero work for the punter because we had a professional QB today vice that fucking boob everyone was marking us down for not having. Great job by Fitz for making professional throws. 

Sorry, but I believe they will get better on offense. We just have plenty of good receivers. The defence was getting Fitz time to look the field over. You have to be impressed with a win against the NO  our first game. 

I was a little depressed after NO first score so quickly  the Bucs came back with fury an kept it up 3 quater

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2018 at 11:24 AM, NNUD28 said:

You must have been drunk when you posted this 

 

Fuckin noobs. Drunk or not, there's no question that Winston has never made even one of the throws that FitzRyan made on Sunday for a TD. 

Not one.

 

On 9/10/2018 at 12:48 PM, Boatrunner said:

If you recall in pre-season all 3 QBs looked pretty good- However Winston shined, he looked spectacular- I would say as long as the Bucs keeping winning stay with Fitz.  The Eagles have a much better D than the PAC-10 Saints- So we will see how the Fitz holds up when he has 2.5 seconds to throw vs 2 minutes like yesterday.


Right, and Jameis is (almost) "always" fantastic in the 4th. Why is that, I wonder?

Because he's either facing a vanilla scheme or substitute players. That's what happens in the preseason and the regular season games where you're getting your ass handed to you because the QB wasn't good enough to make a throw in the first 3 quarters.

Dude can't read. Dude can't hit a moving target past the 5 yard mark. Chidi knows it. Mike knows it.

Mike, who has yet to catch a ball while moving the right direction down the field from Jaboo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cantankeris said:

 

Fuckin noobs. Drunk or not, there's no question that Winston has never made even one of the throws that FitzRyan made on Sunday for a TD. 

Not one.

 


Right, and Jameis is (almost) "always" fantastic in the 4th. Why is that, I wonder?

Because he's either facing a vanilla scheme or substitute players. That's what happens in the preseason and the regular season games where you're getting your ass handed to you because the QB wasn't good enough to make a throw in the first 3 quarters.

Dude can't read. Dude can't hit a moving target past the 5 yard mark. Chidi knows it. Mike knows it.

Mike, who has yet to catch a ball while moving the right direction down the field from Jaboo.

So are you gonna disappear again once the team goes back to Jaboo after Week 3?

I heard right here from the most informed of the informed, that even if the Bucs start 3-0 with Fitz, they will go with Winston.

What a load of shit that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fanofdabucs said:

I heard right here from the most informed of the informed, that even if the Bucs start 3-0 with Fitz, they will go with Winston.

What a load of shit that is.

He's still the Facepalm of the franchise. Why should he lose his starting job because of a suspension?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fanofdabucs said:

So are you gonna disappear again once the team goes back to Jaboo after Week 3?

I heard right here from the most informed of the informed, that even if the Bucs start 3-0 with Fitz, they will go with Winston.

What a load of shit that is.

I do love being able to root for a team with a professional QB, so the 3 week respite is nice.

The thing the most informed have in favor of their argument is that they've got OBP making the decision. Decisions from OBP are seldom good, so likely Jameis is the starter at least after the bye if not sooner. 

The fans can clamor through the usual shit: he hit those two 20+ yard passes in his career, he looked good in the 4th that one time, he had a good preseason, he had an injured shoulder last year, he really never takes an Uber anymore. OBP will clamor through the reality of having to bench a #1 draft pick and go another direction. That's real hard especially when you're inept. It'll take 5 years to get to the right decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×