Sign in to follow this  
bucs63

Bucs Saints Game

34 minutes ago, Tundra said:

That's not the help I was looking for :mad

1 hour ago, fanofdabucs said:

I don’t know..youve been claiming suckage for a decade..perhaps it’s time to change shit up and go double reverse MoJo.

Bucs 31-28

This advice may help you also...i'm going double reverse MoJo…...

3 hours ago, Tundra said:

You foggers need to talk me down off this odd feeling of optimism. We just learned that Grimes is likely out, which basically means we're playing Brees 10 on 11.  And since Ryan Smith is a liability it's more like 7 on 11. 

But I have a strange sense of optimism. Don't let me keep it. C'mon Capons, give me the five biggest reasons other than Grimes being out why the Bucs will lose. Everyone knows what happens when I start predicting victories and winning seasons and shit. 

You only want 5?

Kicker is kicking

Snapper is snapping

Conte is playing

Ryan Smith is playing

Keanu Neal is out for the season

Losing Grimes is huge.  Last year, with Brent in the lineup, the secondary was merely bad, but without him it was horrendous.  Rooks are gonna be tested and you don't want Drew Brees running that test.  I guess we'll find out if the rebuilt D-line can make life easier for the corners and safeties.

On 9/5/2018 at 10:48 AM, Tundra said:

I just think it will be tough for Fitz tomget 28 points in their house. Defense has to win it, and the odds of that with Big Head Mike’s scheme are between minuscule and nanoscule. 

I think Kutter (spell  off)  pulled the plug to early and gave the saints an open door in the 4th. I understand the run run and burn the clock but you need some passes for 1st downs along the way

On 9/11/2018 at 12:01 PM, Seafarer said:

I think Kutter (spell  off)  pulled the plug to early and gave the saints an open door in the 4th. I understand the run run and burn the clock but you need some passes for 1st downs along the way

I’ve never seen a Bucs team be so aggressive with a lead than the Bucs were on Sunday. 

6 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

I’ve never seen a Bucs team be so aggressive with a lead than the Bucs were on Sunday. 

Not just aggressive but so successful. Monken did a good job of calling what the situation dictated. No real running game to support a ball control offense against a team that could score against the defense in matter of a few snaps. The plays were made on Sunday.