Sign in to follow this  
Axe

If I Want Political Talk, I go to a Political forum

Lil Billy was in school one day when his teacher asked him "Billy, if there are 5 crows on a fence and you shoot one, how many are left"?

Billy thought for a moment and responded "ZERO!" His teacher said "No Billy, that's not right, there would be 4 left"..

Billy said "No mam, when I shot one, the others got scared and flew away".. His teacher thought for a moment and said "No Billy, but I like how you think..

Billy said "Mam I have a question for you.. Three women are eating ice cream cones.. One is licking her cone, One is biting her cone, and one is sucking her ice cream cone.. Which one is married"?

Billy's teacher was flumuxed but finally said "The one sucking"??

Billy responded "No, the one with the wedding ring.. But I like how you think"! ;)

Speaking of sucking, little Julie asks her pregnant mom how babies are made and Mom tells her "When a man and a woman love each other the man puts his penis in her va gina and she gets a baby." Little Julie says "But Mom, when I saw you in the bedroom that time you had Daddy's penis in your mouth. What do you get then?" Mom whispers "Jewellery, Honey. Jewellery."

52 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Speaking of sucking, little Julie asks her pregnant mom how babies are made and Mom tells her "When a man and a woman love each other the man puts his penis in her va gina and she gets a baby." Little Julie says "But Mom, when I saw you in the bedroom that time you had Daddy's penis in your mouth. What do you get then?" Mom whispers "Jewellery, Honey. Jewellery."

These jokes have reminded me of the only ones I can remember, which are so inappropriate that I dare not share them, even here, for the sake of decorum.