Sign in to follow this  
Axe

If I Want Political Talk, I go to a Political forum

The unfettered ability to start and post any shit you want does tend to leave some having to wade though unnecessary shit

It's OK when it's the shit I appreciate but the political vitriol is not entertaining or amusing even when some attempt it. 

Too bad there's not a mod that can even just lock a thread once in a while. I believe Tank had a role in that lastly but apparently he's given up on the whole damn rigmarole too.

4 hours ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Weren't you already done here?   There's so little Bucs news right now, you had to start a thread talking about your disdain for off topic threads.

Is your problem reading?  comprehension? or both?

I have no problem with off topic threads.. I do em..  I said "political threads"..  

No Bucs news right now?? Mini camp?? Winslow Jr? There's Buc stories everywhere.

Ed, no one wants you to quit.. just quit the fucking political shit please.. I take part in a few political forums elsewhere but when I come here, I come to escape that crap..

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Is your problem reading?  comprehension? or both?

I have no problem with off topic threads.. I do em..  I said "political threads"..  

No Bucs news right now?? Mini camp?? Winslow Jr? There's Buc stories everywhere.

Ed, no one wants you to quit.. just quit the fucking political shit please.. I take part in a few political forums elsewhere but when I come here, I come to escape that crap..

Well, I can't stand off topic threads complaining about politics, so I'm done here too...until tomorrow.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't "I'm done here!" mean that you aren't going to respond to any of my posts? :)   Sadly, you do have a point about the politics bullshit.